Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) Empty
PostSubject: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Lexie wondered down To the Mess Hall, she had just barely left the Sound, she was still slightly wet, and was wearing shorts and a t-shirt over her black and blue two piece swim suit.
The whole time she was walking towards the Mess hall, She couldn't help thinking of her first year here. Terrible.
She remembered running into Emily, and Hayden on the streets of Brooklyn. She was so tiny, only eight years old, yet short and tiny, which is what Emily and Hayden had nicknamed her 'tiny'. Emily was the one who had found her, Lexie was shivering in the corner of an Ally way, She was scared of Emil, she didn't know if she would turn into one of 'them' The demon cheerleaders. or the snake woman, or any of the other creatures she had encountered alone. Emily keeled down next to Lexie, And put a hand on her shoulder, "Hi Sweetie, we aren't going to hurt you." Emily had said to her sweetly. "A-are you one of them?" Eight year old Lexie had asked. Emily shook her head, "No, but You are one of us. A Half-blood. Tell me sweety whats your name?" Emily seemed so nice, Lexie couldn't help but hug her, she was rescued. "L-lexie. Lexie Greene" She had said, Emily smiled, "Well, Miss Lexie, Come with us, we will help you. I promise. We will keep you save." Lexie nodded, standing up she took Emily's hand. "What is your name?" She squeaked out. Emily looked up at her, still on her knees. "Emily Mason, and This is My friend Hayden Lemasters." She said looking up at the bo y, who stood in the entrance of the Ally way. Lexie nodded, "How old are you?" She asked, she wanted to know more. Emily laughed, "Curious one you are. I am thirteen, and Hayden is fourteen." Lexie nodded again, And allowed Emily to lead her to the boy, Hayden. Little did she know, that even though they were older, they would be her best friends.

Days later, The three Half-bloods were in the middle of New York city, fighting a huge bull man. Emily And Hayden where slashing at it with bronze swords, and Lexie was running to safety, as Emily had instructed, Trying to keep mortals away. They did this almost everyday, Emily looked over at Hayden, "We have to get her to camp! NOW!" SHe sayd and stabbed the bull man with her sword. She spun a round, and rolled aside blocking a blow from the monster. Hayden nodded, "First we have to get rid of this!" Emily looekd him in the eyes, as they past a silent plan. Hayden nodded, And threw a rock at the monster, before slashing him with his sword, As Emily ran to Lexie, grabbed her arm and continued running, "Lexie! We have to get to Camp!"

Lexie had heard of the camp, from Emily and Hayden, but had never seen it personally. She ran after Emily, "What about Hayden!? We can't leave him!" Lexie cried, Emily shook her head, "He will meet us there."

Which he did, Almost two hours later, they arrived at Camp, they had traveled by foot the whole way, not chancing taking a train or taxi or anything. Running up to Thalia's pine tree, the waited there for almost twenty minutes before Hayden met them there, Lexie ran to him and hugged him. She had grown very fond of the Two half-bloods.
After Getting into the Hermes Cabin, The three of them were Finally safe.

Or, So Lexie thought, The three did everything together, Lexie had even begun to feel like Emily and Hayden were her sibling's, her guardians. The next summer Hayden and Emily were sent away on a quest, Lexie begged them to let her go. Begged and cried, she was wrenched over in pain from crying so much, she watched them shake their heads, Looking close to tears themselves, Emily hugged her, and knelt down And speak with a shaky voice, "Tiny, You can't go with us sweety, your to young, and don't know much fighting. We don't want you to get hurt! Im sorry sweety!" Lexie shook her head. "But I can help!" Emily sighed, "I know you can. But you can't come." Emily Hugged her, and then Hayden did. "Stay out of trouble Lex. Please, We will come back." Lexie looked up at him with her big blue eyes, "Promise?" The two older kids exchanged looks of sorrow. "We .. promise. " Lexie hugged Hayden again, "I love you guys!" Sh cried, The two kids hugged her, once more before leaving, Chiron had to peel her away, in tears and take her to the Hermes Cabin, where she stayed, waiting for Emily and Hayden to return, for five years. Chiron had declared them dead, but She refused to think that. So she still waits.

Lost in her sad painful memories, Lexie hardly heard footsteps behind her, She looked up, "Who's there?" She asked, with a shaky breath, for a moment, she felt eight years old again, SHe closed her eyes, and sat in the chair by the Hermes table, when she opened her eyes again, she was Thirteen again, back to reality.
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Running. Running faster then lightning. Isaac sped through London, the sleeping city, away from the monster behind him. As he inhabitants were in Morpheus' realm, a Son of Zeus sped away from a horde of his uncles minions. Hellhounds the sizes of Army Tanks, led by a Fury. Indeed, Hades was after him, but why? What had he done to anger the Lord of the Dead? It was preposterous! He ran into Harrods, but the Hellhounds showed no mercy, destroying all the goods, and Isaac couldn't help but wonder what the Mortals would see through the Mist. The Fury, Alecto, it seemed, pinned him to the wall and snarled, before sinking it's teeth into his neck...

Then, he awoke, covered in a thin film of sweat, and sat bolt upright. With a quick check he allowed himself a sigh of relief as he saw that he was all alone at that moment in time. He'd been lying in his Cabin, catching some rag, and he'd had one of those Demigod dreams, that was all. Therefore, he flicked some cold water onto his face and went for some food. When he entered, he saw that Lexie was sat down, lost in her own thoughts, shortly after he had entered the room, she snapped back into reeality, so Isaac sat next to her. "Hey Lexie, what's up?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Lexie watched as Isaac approached her, and sat next to her. "Oh, Hi Isaac." She said and gave a weak smile. "Just..Eating." She said, and glanced down at her plate, she picked at the fruit, at lose of appitite. SHe sighed oncemore, "What about you?" She asked. "Why aren't you at that big fancy Zeus table?" She said sarcastcally, with a smirk, and the raise of her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Alex grinned. "Nobody else is there! Dad had better have had some other kids or I might march on up to him and..." He wasn't sure what else to say. Stabbing a God; he had a feeling that wouldn't work, nor would shooting. Gods are immortal. He finished of with, "throw him into Tartarus." This sounded like fun. "Not that I want to give him eternal pain, I just want some other Zeus kids. Make a Cabin a home, you know." He shifted a little closer to her, not quite touching her, but close enoguh to be. He could smell her perfume. "So, erm, you been claimed yet?"
((Answer's yes! In case you didn't notice...))
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:25 pm

((I noticed, No worries. Haha. I added this in my history, but Lexie has apuppy..FYI haha ))

Lexie couldn't help but Laugh lightly, She smiled weakly, "Yes. I guess you can say I have." Claimign was truley Just adding to the pile of Hurt. Why must being a half-blood be so...Paiful? Sad? And yet, Happy. Adventures. all In one. She looked overat Him, He had sat closer to her than expected. She felt abit awkward. She looekd down at her plate again, playing wiht the fuit again, pokingit with her fork. Lexie began to wish EMily was still here, she wanted someone to talk to, To explain everything to. It just wasn't fair. And Hayden! She wished he was here. She wanted to hug him, when she was scared. Hold there hands, to know she wasn't alone. But know, it's to late. Both of them are gone, and no one went out to save them,.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith

Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Clover made her way to the mess hall. The place where all the demigods went to eat. For the past years, she had been sitting at the Hermes table, wondering who her parent was. She did this most of the day but she didn't spend all of the day thinking about it, she had more important things to think of. Kicking stones as she walked, Clover paid attention to her surroundings and her eyes led her to the woods. She had been there on a numerous occastions and she wasn't really keen on going back in there, not after what happened last time. Trying to shake the pain away, she carried on the rest of the journey to the mess hall.

Clover stood at the door of the Mess hall and smiled at all the people that were in there. It was really a fake smile but she was trying to convince people that she was okay. Sometimes people would see through her eyes and ask her what was wrong but she would just shake her head and say that nothing was wrong. The real thing was she was thinking of her family back in New York, she hadn't seen them for a while and she was starting to worry about them. She didn't really show it in her emotions but she tried her best to put on a brave face. Walking into the mess hall she noticed to people talking. One she had noticed before but the other, she didn't have a clue. Clover wanted to introduce herself to them seeing as she was in an alrightish mood. As she approached them Clover put on a smile for them and this time, it wasn't fake. "Hello sorry if I interupted but Hi, I'm Clover. And who might you two be?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am

Lexie replied with, "I guess you can say I have." Isaac's eyes lit up and he aked her kindly, but with excitement in his voice, "Who by? Who's your parent?" It was all very intriguing ((Was that the correct spelling?)) finding out how he was related to people. Before Lexie could answer another girl walked over and introduced herself as Clover, with a genuine smile. Isaac returned it. "Hello Clover, nice to meet you." He would have introduced Lexie, who had ventured into unknown realms of hitherto by the look of her eyes, but he would never introduce another person, because they should introduce themselves. He turned to Clover. "Come sit with us." He paused. "I'm supposed to be on the Zeus table, but I haven't got any siblings, so you know, I went towards humans."
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 am

Lexie laughed at Isaac's Excitement, though it truly wasn't that exciting to her, "Aphrodite." She whispered, and Glanced over at Clover, she put on a sweet smile. "Hello CLover, I'm Lexie Greene. Nice to meet you!" She said, just as her tiny short haired Yorkshire puppy, scampered up to Lexie, He was all black, with a white belly, and brown legs, nose, and around his ears. He had one ear bigger than the other, that flopped over, and the other always stood up, His name was Gizzy. Lexie laughed and scoped him up. "Hi Baby!"

(That last part about the dog...is true, i got my puppy today!!!)

Last edited by Lexie Greene on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm

((*Uses telepathic awesomeness* 8 weeks, right?))
Isaac softened up as the little puppy scampered over. He then did a very girly thing and went, "Awwwwwww, it's a puppy! That's so cute!" He turned to Lexie, who was now holding the miniature dog. "Aw, what's it's name?" He then looked at Clover and said, pointing and the Dog with lopsided ears. "How cute is that thing? Honestly?"
((SFTDP next, but it's important...))
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Demeter

Demeter is a daughter of Kronos and Rhea and sister of Zeus by whom she became the mother of Persephone. When Persephone was abducted by Hades, lord of the underworld, Demeter wandered the earth in search of her lost child. During this time the earth brought forth no grain. Finally Zeus sent Hermes to the underworld, ordering Hades to restore Persephone to her mother. However, before she left, Hades gave her a pomegranate. When she ate from it, she was bound to spend a third of the year with her husband in the infernal regions. Only when her daughter is with her, Demeter lets things grow (summer). The dying and blossoming of nature was thus connected with Demeter.

Demeter was sat watching her daughter, glumly thinking about the lack of Humans eating Cereal. Persephone was living her allotted time in the world to the full, whilst her mother thought gravely about the Winter. To cheer herself up, Demeter disappeared in a shower of wheat and reappeared above Camp Half-Blood. Suddenly, she gasped as she recognised an aura, the aura of one of her children. The goddess swooped down and saw the teenage girl stood with a Son of Zeus and a Daughter of Aphrodite, who was holding a puppy. "Ooh, a Puppy!" exclaimed Demeter, before saying, "Clover Smith, I claim you as my Daughter, Child of Demeter." With that, a bowl of cereal appeared. "Eat more of it, my dear. And your gift is in your pocket. Bye honey!" With that, she returned to her divine daughter, only with Clover's father on her mind.

((Sorry it's lame, didn't have much time... You pick the gift. Lovin' the puppy, Lex))
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:40 pm

(( d: Tank choo! He is asleep in my lap right now Oi! I didn't know puppies were soo...hard! they are just like babies haha! But he is tooo cuteee! 'cept his name is Gizmo...long story))

Lexie laughed at Isaac's...girlness. She laughed once more, "This is Gizmo" She scratched the little dog behind his ears, as he wagged his tiny stub of a tail, He yapped happily at the other two unknown half-bloods. Just then Clover had been claimed by Demeter. Lex's eyes widened. "Congratulations Cover!" she said and smiled, Switching the dog from one hand to the other, before tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear with the free hand.

Last edited by Lexie Greene on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 pm

((I'll wait for Clover's shock and surprise, meanwhile... I thought you were gonna call it Potato!))
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith

Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Clover smiled when a puppy came running towards them and jumped into Lexie's arms. It was nice to have a pet well, she used to. Clover stroked the little dog between the ears and laughed when Isaac went.. girly for a second. Mind you the dog was cute. Lexie announced that his name was scamper. A perfect name for a dog like that. "Well I have to agree with Isaac, that dog is cute." But before she could say anything else some woman appeared from above. The woman commented on the puppy and then looked Clover straight in the eye. "Clover Smith, I claim you as my Daughter, Child of Demeter." Then before Clover could react, a bowl of cereal appeared in front of her. "Eat more of it, my dear. And your gift is in your pocket. Bye honey!" Clover laughed, she didn't know if it was nerves or because her mum was funny. Clover couldn't believe her ears. She was claimed, she was claimed. It wouldn't stick in her head. There was no expression on her face but she felt sure shock. She finally knew who her mum was but she was angry at her mum for deserting her. Clover wasn't ready to call her mum yet. Lexie congratulated Clover on her claiming but Clover wasn't happy nor angry, she was confused. She didn't know why but she was confused. "Well, isn't this awkward." Clover replied not knowing what else to say. For once in her life, she was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Isaac had been looking into Lexie's eyes when Demeter had appeared, commented on Gizmo, and then clamed Clover. Despite how random the moment she had chosen seemed, Isaac still grinned and said, "Alas, the variety is growing! Still, though, nobody's got any any siblings yet. Well, we'll see." Surely it was only a matter of time before some more kids came right? Then there'd be more siblings for people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))   Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Food? How can I possibly Eat now? ((Open//pm))
Page 1 of 1