Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Meeting Clover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adella Rine

PostSubject: Meeting Clover    Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Adella jogged into the Amphitheater. She hadn't been much of anywhere yet, other than the Hermes Cabin. She had only been here for one day, and she had witnessed a claiming. It was sort of amazing, really. Adella still didn't get all this greek gods and stuff. It just didn't make sense. Adella got to the steps, and she jogged up to the top row. She stood at the top, looking down. It was amazing how huge it was. Adella let her eyes scan the stands, when she noticed someone sitting in the third row. "Hello?" Adella yelled at the person, trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Clover    Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Clover was sat in the ampitheatre. She was watching people practice their fighting stances and moves. It was interesting to watch people fight and it was good to find out people's style of fighting. She was figuring how to take down that person if they were in a spar with Clover. She had recently been claimed by Demeter. She wasn't like any of the other kids. Most kids, when they're claimed, they are either happy or angry at their parent but Clover had been... confused. She didn't know how she was confused but she was and it couldn't be helped. She watched someone run inside the ampitheatre and run to the top stand. Clover went back to observing when she heard a voice from above her. It was someone shouting to here. She turned around and saw a girl sat in the stands. Clover smiled and jogged up to her. As she approached her she smiled even wider. "Was you calling me? If you were then hello yourself. I'm Clover and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Clover    Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Nike

NIKE is the winged goddess of victory, both in battle and peaceful competition. When Zeus was gathering allies at the start of the Titan War, Styx brought her four children, Nike (Victory), Zelus (Rivalry), Kratos (Strength) and Bia (Force) into the service of the God. Nike was appointed his charioteer, and all four were appointed as sentinels standing beside the throne of the god. Beyond this Nike never acquired any distinctive mythology of her own.

Being a Minor God, and not an Olympian, nobody seemed to pay much attention to Nike's children until Percy Jackson demanded that all children of Minor Gods and Goddesses must have Cabins at Camp Half-Blood. Now, her children would begin to be noticed, and strive to achieve.

The winged Goddess was watching a Marathon, even though she already knew who would win. The bloke on the third line in. Anyway, she got bored, and so wondered if any Satyrs had succeded in finding a child of hers. With nothing better to do, she sprouted her wings and flew. When she arrived at the Camp by the Sea, she noticed a recognisable aura. On of her own. The Goddess flew into the Ampitheatre and,
sure enough, saw her child calling to somebody. The wings disppeared and Nike walked over to Adella and said, "Adella Rine! I claim you as Camp Half-Blood's first child of Nike." With that she slipped the gift into Adell's pocket and flew away, to watch som more races and win bets on who would win the races.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Clover    Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Adella smiled as the girl started to walk up. Just as she had wanted. "Yes, it was me." She told the girl when she asked if it was Adella calling her. The girl introduce herself as Clover. "I'm Adella. Adella Rine." Adella told the girl. She turned her attention to all the sword fighters. They fight in the theater? Adella thought to herself, with a look of confusion on her face. After she thought this, she said it aloud to Clover. "Why are people fighting in the theater?" Adella was asking, when she saw a women walk up to her. My parent? She asked herself as she perked up. The women had called her name and claimed her as a child of Nike. She smiled brightly as Nike flew away. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a necklace. The pendant was a Nike arrow. Adella hoped it turned into something cool. She smiled and did a little happy dance. "Two days!" She said to Clover happily.

((Isaac, you messed up my name, lol.))

Last edited by Adella Rine on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up the claiming thing. >.>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Clover    Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 pm

((Can't win 'em all, I suppose...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Clover    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Clover smiled when the girl introduced herself as Adella Rine. It was a nice name and it suited her. "Well it's nice to meet you Adella-" Clover was interupted by a voice coming from the sky. The sun was in Clover's eyes so she couldn't see for a while but when she covered her eyes she saw her. A goddess flying in the sky. Clover knew what was going to happen straight away. Adella was going to be claimed. The goddess claimed Adella and flew off, out of sight. Adella was the first child of Nike. Clover smiled when she watched Adella's reaction. Adella had reached into her pocket and brought out a necklace with a Nike arrow on it. Then Adella started jumping up and down shouting two days. Clover laughed at her, it was the complete opposite to Clover's reaction when she was claimed but it didn't matter. It was Adella's time to shine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Clover    Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 am

Clover started to smile when she started her happy dance. She eventually stopped, as her excitement ceased. "Well... I guess I can add Daughter of Nike to my name now." Adella told Clover with a large smile. She usually wasn't like this, but she didn't care. She had just figured out who her real mother was. "I wonder if I have any powers..." Adella said with an experimental look on her face. "I 'll find out later." She said, turning back to Clover. "So. How long have you been here?" Adella asked the girl, trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Clover    Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Adella asked how long Clover had been at camp for. She paused for a moment to think about it. To be honest she wasn't sure how long she'd been at camp for. She had been told that she was a half blood when she was six but she didn't go to camp. She had many monster attacks through her life but she came to camp about four years ago. She didn't know it was that long and it didn't seem it either. "I've been at camp for what, four years. But I'm only a summer camp so I do go home as well." Clover smiled at Adella and wondered as well what powers Adella had. "Well I have an idea what powers you have." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a coin. "Let's try this. Heads or tails?" Clover ask as she was ready to flip the coin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Clover    

Back to top Go down

Meeting Clover
Page 1 of 1