Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Camp Fire ((Open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leonardo DiVinci

PostSubject: Camp Fire ((Open))   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 pm

The Ranger sat in with the rest. Though no one knew him as a Ranger, well the very few who even knew what a Ranger was. Without there signature cloke the few who knew couldn't even tell. That was why he wasn't wearing it. To the rest he was just a skilled newbie. Which wasn't too uncommon. He put another marshmellow on a stick, and held it out for the flames to lick. A few seconds later he pulled it out and popped it in his mouth. A sligh tingle went though his mouth, the marshmellow had somewhat burned the roof of his mouth. He watched the Apollo kids dance and sing, laugh with the rest. These are one of the very few times where he can be himself.... not a Ranger. One who is supposed to stay silent and help others. Instead of his cloke he worse a Hybrid Theroy T-shirt with the words LINKIN PARK in bold on it. Than he had his jeans, he always worse jeans, even in the summer. Another camper sat down by him, looking over he smiled and called over the music. "Whats up?" Holding his free hand to shake he said, "Names Leonardo DiVinci." He waited for a laughter that usually followed him intorducing himself. It wasn't his real name, but when he was little he had lost his memmory. He had woken up in a hospitle, with no recolection. So he picked the name of a famios son of Athena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Isaac had heard the noise of the Campfire, so therefore ran down to join in. He saw a boy sat on his own, away from the rest of the crowd, so therefore walked over. The boy was wearing a Linkin' Park T-shirt, which made Isaac smile; that was a good band. On his Ipod. Before Isaac could say anything, the boy said, "What's up?" He held out his hand. "Names Leonardo DiVinci." Isaac smiled at this name. Leonardo DiVinci had been a Famous Son of Athena, who had travelled around Italy with his Paintings and Creatoins. "Sweet name." Was Isaac's reply as he sat down and roasted a Marshmallow. "I'm Isaac Garner. Nice to meet you." With a shake of the hand, he wondered what Leo's reply would be.

Last edited by Alex Alias on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Leonardo DiVinci

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Leo roasted a few more marshmellows, and popped them one by one into his mouth. He nodded, "I don't usually get the reply, usually upon telling someone my name they laugh. But thanks." He stoped and took a chcolate bar from a kid ebhind him. He started munching on it, "Alex Alias.... thats an odd name. Though I shouldn't be one talking about werid names." He though for a second, "you know why I have that name? I was maybe eight and I awoke in a hospitle with no memmory of who I was. I soon found out about all this stuff."

((Sorry it sucks. Mu muse died.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Alex chewed on a Marshmallow over this. Woke up in a Hospital at the age of 8, no memory? Interesting. "So anyway, why Leonardo DiVinci? He's brilliant and everything, but why him?You could have had any name." He wondered who else had asked him that, or even not laughed. Maybe he was a first.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo DiVinci

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:13 pm

He popped a marshmellow in his mouth. "Well at first I just though the name sounded cool. Later on after reading up on him, I found out that he was infact a one of the greatest minds in the world. Since tham i've grown attached to the name, even though i'm usually ridiculed for it. I don't know how you can stand this place. It bores me to death sometimes." Though he did enjoy camp, if only everyone else would dissapper it would be perfect. It was a place to wait watch and rest. It would probally be smart to set up a Ranger team at camp to help, most Rangers had missed the right in N.Y. Leo's team had only had been there for the last day to help. "I never like staying here more than a few days at a time. Only longer if it's apsolutly nessariy. I don't want to run back out in the wolrd of monsters with a screwed up leg."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Alex smiled. "As soon as a Kid of Apollo gets claimed they'll be fixing it 14/7, trust me. I'm a Son of Zeus by the way." He was surprised he hadn't mentioned it yet. He had been recently claimed, just that afternoon. Are you claimed yet? Just wondering..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo DiVinci

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:11 am

"I prefer my methed of rest. The Apollo kids do not need to help. When the kid brought up being claimed. He sighed, "no I have not." Why did he have to bring it up? Why must everyone at cmap ask the same question. NO. I havn't been claimed and never will be so why can't this camp drop it!? As far as i'm concerned the gods don't exsits. Cause they don't do ANYTHING but bring kids into this world who are cursed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 am

Athena - Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy

Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, war, the arts, industry, justice and skill. She was the favorite child of Zeus. She had sprung fully grown out of her father's head. Her mother was Metis, goddess of wisdom and Zeus' first wife. In fear that Metis would bear a son mightier than himself. Zeus swallowed her and she began to make a robe and helmet for her daughter. The hammering of the helmet caused Zeus great pain in the form of headaches and he cried out in agony. Skilled Hephaestus ran to his father and split his skull open and from it emerged Athena, fully grown and wearing her mother's robe and helmet. She is the virgin mother of Erichthnonius.

Being a virgin Goddess, she cannot have children, so how can she give birth to such masterminds like Leonardo Da Vinci and Annabeth Chase? They are born the same was as her; from the divine thoughts of Mother and Father, then becoming a brain-child. They spring from her head and are sent to their Fathers on a Golden Cradle.

A few years after the Birth of Annabeth, Athena had another child. She named him Theodre, but at the age of 8, as she watched, he lost his memory and chose the name of one of is famous half-brothers, Leonardo DiVinci. This made her laugh, until he claimed that he did not care about her. She wept, and he joined the Rangers. He was absolutely oblivious. When he reached the age of 15, he broke his leg and returned to Camp. He was speaking to his uncle, a Son of Zeus, and the subject of claiming came up. Whilst he defied the Gods with his thoughts, Athena sent down her Hologram and spoke the words, "Leo DiVinci, as you are now known, I claim you as my Son." The image was swept away by the wind that followed, and Athena spoke again. "I hae always loved you."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo DiVinci

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm

That was when it happened. A sign above his head, a silver owl. He looked up and was about to say, 'hey the kid behind us got claimed. Way to go'. When he heard the words that shook his world "Leo DiVinci, as you are now known, I claim you as my Son. I have always loved you." He stoped, his mind just wouldn't accept it. First rage bulit up in him, only to be sweapt away by confusion. My.... mom The words were foreign to him. He felt like the world just grew darker, as if he was alone. He always got that feeling when thinking hard. He felt like a little kid. He looked up, the world was normal once more. He could only mouth the words Thank you than after a second he also mouthed Sorry. He wondered if his mom had seen, of if she had just left to go back to her home.

((Soryr it scuks my DD muse is DEAD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:27 pm

When Isaac saw Leo being claimed, he came up with the thoughts that practically nobody else would think. "Hey, I just thought. If you're a Son of Athena, and she just so happens to be my half-sister..." He grinned as it all added up inside his head. "I'm your uncle!" He grinned even wider, putting his hand on Leo's shoulder. "That's right Nephew!" It really felt much funnier then it hould, but that, yet again, was Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo DiVinci

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:24 pm

"I'm your uncle! That's right Nephew!" He laughed, he had already figured that out quickly. "Yes that is funny. But call me Junior and I will have to hit you." He laughed. "So.... i'm a child of Athena................ I just wonder why it took so long. I mean why now? Why not a year ago or a year before that?" He sighed, prepled by other thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Isaac frowned. "Not sure. Maybe she wanted you to be a ertain age, or maybe she wante you to be with another Demigo when she claimed you. I personally can think of hundreds of reasons." He paused. "You want me to pop down to my Cabin and get you a drink of anything? Just wonderin'."
((Man, my Muse is ill, then well, then ill again etc.
Annoying!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire ((Open))   

Back to top Go down

Camp Fire ((Open))
Page 1 of 1