Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arriving at Camp ((Open))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

Arriving at Camp ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Felicity was very excited. She'd just arrived at camp and was walking to the Hermes cabin. Although, she'd heard that the Hermes cabin wasn't the best place to stay. Felicity thought that it was just because so many people were unclaimed and it was sort of crowded. Anyway, she walked up to the door and opened it. She looked inside and saw all sorts of bunks and things. There weren't very many people in the cabin, though there were about 4 or 5 others. Felicity all of a sudden felt a little shy. She didn't know anyone here yet. She slowly walked over to her bunk and set down her things.

After Felicity had been in the cabin for a few minutes, she looked out a small window. There were a few campers running around outside. They looked like they were having a great time! Felicity smiled. She knew it was going to be very fun here.
Back to top Go down
Xirena Adolphus

Xirena Adolphus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 am

Xirena having been relaxing in the cabin after a light morning workout was one of the first residents to notice a new camper stroll into the cabin. She looked down at her book and finished reading the paragraph she had been reading. Then grabbing her bookmark marked her place and shoved the book into her pillowcase. Since she wasn't a claimed Hermes Child or one of the first unclaimed to arrive she was on the floor. Which actually wasn't that bad. She had her own little claimed corner though she did move a lot just because she never really liked one spot. However, she always came back to her little corner even if she had to kick someones butt to get it back.
Putting on a smile she pushed herself up off the floor and walked over to the new girl. "Hey there!" Xirena said in a cheery voice. "Welcome to the camp...and the ahh well crowed cabin." She looked around the cabin, which at the moment wasn't all that crowded but come nightfall it would be. She turned her attention back to the new girl. "Hi, i'm Xirena Adolphus." She added holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Felicity noticed a girl that had been in the cabin reading walk over to her. She welcomed Felicity to the camp and... crowded cabin.
"Hi, i'm Xirena Adolphus." she said, holding out her hand. Felicity shook hands with her.
"Nice to meet you," Felicity said. "I'm Felicity Chance." Felicity smiled. Xirena seemed so friendly! Felicity was glad to meet someone nice on her first day here. Felicity looked around the cabin again. It wasn't too crowded at the moment, but Felicity didn't have the slightest idea about how crowded it would be and if it was really that bad.
"So..." Felicity said. "How long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Xirena Adolphus

Xirena Adolphus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

The girl shook her hand and then introduced herself as Felicity Chance. Well that was a cool name, she thought. Her gaze swept the room think of the best place to show Felicity to claim as her own. There were a few choice spots either near the wall or near the bunks and judging from what she had seen of the Hermes kids Xirena concluded that the best spot would be away from the bunk otherwise she'd be at risk of being stepped and jumped on.
Then she was asked how long she had been at camp bringing her attention back to Felicity. "Oh I've only been at camp for a couple weeks so I'm still fairly new but I can still say I know a lot about it." Said Xirena. She looked back along the wall then added, "Would you prefer being closer to the wall or the bunks?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Xirena said that she'd been at camp for a couple weeks. Felicity noticed that she'd started looking around the room.
"Would you prefer being closer to the wall or the bunks?" Xirena asked. Felicity looked around.
"I guess near the wall if its avalible." Felicity decided. Felicity moved a strand of her blond hair behind her shoulder. And noticed a few more people walk into the cabin. Felicity didn't mean to stop talking to Xirena like that, but Felicity's ADHD made her mind wander.

Felicity shook her head and turned her attention back to Xirena.
"I get to choose where I stay?" Felicity asked with a little bit of surprise. She thought she'd be assigned a place to stay, but she was happy to hear this.

((Yes, I know this is really bad. Sorry!!))
Back to top Go down
Jay Doran

Jay Doran

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Jay walked slowly towards Cabin 11. He felt kind of nervous, but knew that it would pass. It always did. His black Converse tred on the grass and flattened it as he moved on towards his home for at least the next few days. He'd just awoken and been told about Camp by Isaac, who seemed to know practically everything about it. The Son of Zeus had pointed out where he was to stay and then gone off murmuring about Aphrodite. Jay's ADHD pointed out how many times Isaac had touched his hair and how the guy had smelled of Sherbet, which was quite strange.

When Jay finally reached the Cabin, he stepped in after wiping the mud from his shoes and shoving the bag back onto his shoulder. He saw a few people sat down, a dark haired girl who looked a bit older then him and a blonde girlwho made his heart do a total backflip. He tried to stray his eyes from her and dropped his bag on a patch of floor right next to the wall. He didn't want to take the bunks from any Hermes children who actualy belonged there. He then got a proper look at the girl. She was smokin' hot! She had blonde hair and grey eyes. She she had nice skin and smelled like cherrys. He almost sid, but realised that that would seem camp. He shuffled towards her and the girl she was talking to, but not to close.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 am

Felicity looked over at a boy who'd just walked in. He was looking at Felicity. She looked back at Xirena. Then, the boy started to approch them. He looked kind of like he was new.
"Hi, whats your name?" Felicity asked him. "I'm Felicity." She then looked back at her bunk that she'd set up by the wall before the boy came in. Felicity had her book near her bunk. She wanted to start reading it, but she didn't want to be rude to Xirena, who'd been so nice to her.

((I don't know if this is too short, but I hope not.))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 am

((Oh wow, sorry for the double post. When I said 'He was looking at Felicity", I meant he was looking at Felicity and Xirena. SORRY!))
Back to top Go down
Jay Doran

Jay Doran

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:33 pm

((Tsk, stop being so specific!))
Jay smiled when the blonde girl introduced herself; she looked about his age. She'd said that she was called Felicity. "Hey, Felicity, I'm Jay Doran. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand for her to shake, as he always did when he met new people. It seemed right to do so, sort of comfortable for both of them to react formally.
He then turned to Xirena so that he wouldn't look suspicious, and he said, "And what's your name?" Not that he genuinely didn't want to know, because he did, he just thought that Felicity might notice something strange.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 pm

The boy introduced himself as Jay Doran. He then held out his hand for Felicity to shake. She smiled and shook it.
"Nice to meet you." She said.
Felicity's mind wandered to the window. A few more people walked out of the nearby cabins. She shook her head. ADHD was very annoying at times, but she knew that it could keep her alive during a fight with a monster. Felicity walked over to where she'd put her things down and started to read her book. It wasn't very long, so she might be able to finish it within 5 minutes. She turned on her iPod and started to read.

((Short... I know. Sorry!! I'll try to make the next one longer.))
Back to top Go down
Jay Doran

Jay Doran

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 am

((We'll wait for Xirena to post))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:53 pm

((OK, I was thinking we should also. She hasn't posted for a while.))
Back to top Go down
Xirena Adolphus

Xirena Adolphus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 am

((Sorry for my nonpostage for a while! But I shall now!!!!))

Not meaning to Xirena let a period of silence insue between them as her eyes darted around the room. Though it was when the door opened that her mind really zoomed around. She watched for a few moments before a boy entered the cabin. 'Yay another newbie! I don't feel so new anymore' She found herself thinking before she started looking around again. "Yep you get to pick the spot you'd like though sometimes you might have to fight for it." She said with a nod trying to stop the silence.
It was only a few seconds before she noticed that the boy started to inch toward her and Felicity. Though instead of her being the first to greet him Felicity was. Which might have been a good thing, He seemed to be looking at her more then Xirena. She shrugged not really caring after all she wasn't entirely used to people so if he had been looking at her she might have been rude and well she didn't want to give that impression to someone. With a twitch returning to her hand Xirena listened to the boy introduce himself as Jay Doran.
"Hello Jay I'm Xirena Adolphus. Welcome to camp." She answered him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Nyx

NYX was the goddess of the night, one of the ancient Protogenoi (first-born elemental gods). In the cosmogony of Hesiod she was born of Air (Khaos), and breeding with Darkness (Erebos) produced Light (Aither) and Day (Hemera), first components of the primeval universe. Alone, she spawned a brood of dark spirits, including the three Fates, Sleep, Death, Strife and Pain. Nyx was a primeval goddess usually represented as simply the substance of night: a veil of dark veil of mist drawn forth from the underworld which blotted out the light of Aither (shining upper atmosphere). Her opposite number was Hemera (Day), who scattered the mists of night, or Eos, the goddess of the dawn.

Nyx flew through the sky, her wings a-flutter. She flew down to the U.S.A, where she had gained a throne 3 years back. That wasn't her plan though, she had more important buisiness to deal with. She didn't want her child to feel disowned, after all. She flew first down to Chicago, justto be there and pick up the gift from one of the Hephaestian shops. Then, she forgot all about flying and span on the spot to disappear.

She reappeared hovering above the Hermes Cabin, where she knew the kid was. She saw 2 Demigods speaking and one reading. She could tell immediately which it was. She became Human and walked swiftly and smoothly in through the door of the Olympian's Cabin. She walked over to her youngster and shook it's hand, saying, "I claim you as my child, and your present is now in your pocket, Hephaestian made, you know. Anyway, to make it all official..." She waved her hand and the dark crown appeared over her kid's head. "I claim you as my Son Jay Doran. Gotta go, bye bye!" With that, she teleported back up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:19 pm

(OMG Two Claims in one! Congrats guys ^^))

HADES, God of the Underworld

Sitting on his great throne in the Underworld, Hades looked into the world above him with narrowed eyes. He had fallen off the wagon too, so what? It wasn't like he got any respect from his brothers anyway, so the fact that he had just discovered he had a daughter didn't seem like a huge deal. The problem was that the God could barely remember the girl's mother...not that that especially mattered at this point. Right now, Hades had to worry about the fact that he had a child, and he was essentially obligated to claim her after that whole mess with Poseidon's problem child, Percy Jackson. With a soft growl, Hades got off his throne, stomping off into his palace. Hopefully there would be some dead army men to boss around or human souls to torture. Anything to get his mind off this all.

If the God of the Underworld had his choice, he wouldn't even claim the girl, just let her go along unclaimed. Damn that Jackson kid. Damn him to Hades. The God shook his head, pacing his throne room for a moment. Hades knew what he had to do, and how he would be treated even worse by his brothers if he broke the pact they had made with Jackson. Problem after problem. A daughter? Maybe it would be easier to send a monster after both of them standing there, although with all the experience Percy Jackson had at this point, it didn't seem like much of a threat.

Hades had no choice. He would have to claim Xirena. Looking around the room, as he knew a weapon would be an excellent 'gift' for the girl, the God found a sword of Stygian metal, one that had been crafted quite well. Well, it wasn't like he was using the thing, might as well give his daughter a chance with it. With a lazy wave of his hand, Hades embedded the hilt with black diamonds and an engraved bone. Nice enough. Not that Xirena needed a nice looking weapon or anything; after all, she was a daughter of Hades. At least she wouldn't be alone in the cabin that Hades' son had recently had built for him. Either way, this girl was in for a lot, especially if she kept hanging around Poseidon's great hero. That was something Hades certainly didn't approve of, maybe someday he'd find a way to let Xirena know.

"Xirena Adolphus," Hades' voice boomed into the world above where his daughter stood with Jackson. "Know that while you have been ostracized in the world above, this is because you are a daughter of Hades." The God's symbol, his Helm of Darkness, appeared above the girl's head. As it faded, the sword fell into the girl's hands. "Take this sword to protect yourself from the horrors of that world." With that, the symbol faded completely and Hades went back to pacing his throne room. This may be a disaster, but at the same time, perhaps it would turn that Jackson kid away.

"Somebody get me a soul!" the God yelled, feeling the need to get it all out. Damn it,
damn it all.

(Whoo Go Xirena!)
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 am

((Congratz, Xirena and Jay! TWO CLAIMINGS in this one! Also, I think its Jay's turn.))
Back to top Go down
Jay Doran

Jay Doran

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:21 pm

It all happened so fast. He stared at His Mother as she walked in through the door, claimed him and then simply walked back out without so much as a hug. He felt something inside his pocket and removed it. It was a ring. Something was pulling him towards pressing the centre of it and so that was what he did, and it sort of... unfolded itself into a perfectly balanced sword. He jumped when it did so, then laughed and said, "Alright!" It was, after all, pretty much one of the awesomest things he had ever seen. He pressed the bottom, which held the same design as the ring, and it once more was round his finger. He grinned and then Hades claimed Xirena aswell. Gobsmacked, he looked at her sword and felt a bit creeped out by the aire around it. He held up his hand for her to high five and side, "Nicely done, Miss. Hades." He had only one regret; They would both be in their Cabins alone.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:47 pm

"Nicely done, Miss. Hades." Jay said to Xirena. Felicity wondered what he meant. Then, it occured to her.
"Jay, were you and Xirena claimed?" Felicity asked. She wasn't exactly sure how to tell if another demigod had been claimed. It seemed like it, though. Apparently, Xirena had been claimed by Hades. Way to go! Felicity thought. She was happy that someone had been claimed.
"Alright!" Jay had also said. He'd taken a ring out of his pocket. Felicity's eyes widened as it transformed into a sword!
"Wow!" Felicity said. She knew that it was some sort of magic item. Just regular, everyday items that could transform into powerful, demigod weapons. Felicity also knew that you mostly got magic items after you were claimed. Felicity figured that both Jay and Xirena had just been claimed!
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm

((SFTDP, but lets end this thread here.))
Back to top Go down
Xirena Adolphus

Xirena Adolphus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 am

((Sorry for not posting, I've been waiting for Issac to tell me if my claiming was official cause they both pick different gods -_-'))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:58 am

((OK, its fine. This thread is officially over now.))
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 am

((Just saying thast yeah, it was official, Lexie's and Admin and I must say, it fits quite well!))
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp ((Open))   Arriving at Camp ((Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp ((Open))
Page 1 of 1