Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Moving into the Apollo Cabin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Felicity was just claimed by Apollo! She had just finished walking through the woods with Alexandra, a hunter of Artemis. In fact, Felicity had been claimed in the woods the very same day. Alexandra had offered to help move Felicity's things to the Apollo cabin. She didn't have very many things, but she still appriciated the help. Felicity was on the stairs of the Hermes cabin.
"OK, lets go on in!" Felicity said, opening the door.

There were many people in the Hermes cabin. It was very crowded at the moment. Felicity invited Alexandra in as Felicity made her way to her space against the wall. She started to put her things in the bag that she brought to camp with her. Felicity held her iPod so it wouldn't get damaged in her bag. Felicity started to head back towards the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Alexandra looked inside the Hermes cabin. She knew now she had made the right decicion when she stayed at the Artemis cabin instead of going into the Hermes cabin like everybody else who came to the camp. She looked around a little bit and followed Felicity. She still could not believe it that the girl had been claimed by Apollo. Then the girl came back with her back. "Give it to me. I will carry it for you.", the huntress said, some pain in her voice. She had run into a tree only moments before they came to the cabins. So it still hurt, even if Alexandra tried to hide it. She would ask Felicity to help her, but she knew that the girl would not be able to do something now. Even if she was the daughter of Apollo, who was also the god of medicine, she was not ready to have such powers. "If the Apollo cabin is somehow similar to the Artemis cabin, you will like it.", the huntress said to the girl, then they went towards cabin number 7. While the sun slowly disappeared it seemed to shine brighter than most of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:45 pm

"Give it to me. I will carry it for you." Alexandra said. She sounded like she was hurt though. Felicity picked up her guitar that was in the back of the cabin.
"Thanks," Felicity said. Felicity walked out the door. Alexandra was helping Felicity out, so maybe Felicity could help her. Felicity thought about ways she could help her. Well, she got hurt a few minutes ago. And Apollo is the god of medicine, so maybe I could help her with that. she thought.

Felicity reached cabin 7. She waited for Alexandra. Felicity tried to figure out how to activate her healing powers. She knew that all demigod powers took practice, though. Felicity had been attacked by a hellhound a few minutes ago. She touched one of her scratches, thinking hard about wanting it healed. Then, the scratches disappeared and the wounds no longer hurt. So, thats how I heal! She thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Alexandra was standing behind Felicity in front of cabin 7. She had not seen what the girl had just done. "So, welcome to you new home.", the huntress said to her, then got past her and opened the door. Even from the position where she was she could see the beauty of this place. She thought that most of the cabins really look inside the same as outside. "One thing is sure, it is not as overcrouded as the Hermes cabin.", the huntress ment with a smile. Then she waited till Felicity went inside. She did not wanted to enter the cabin before the girl had done, also because it was not her cabin. "And you have to remember that also the table is not so overcrouded now.", she added.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Alexandra mentioned how uncrowded the Apollo cabin was.
"Right," Felicity said, stepping inside. She invited Alexandra in as well.
"So, welcome to you new home." Alexandra said. Felicity smiled.

Felicity looked around the golden-colored cabin. It wasn't crowded at all. In fact, there was no one else inside. Felicity was the first daughter of Apollo at Camp Half-Blood, it looked like. She turned to Alexandra again.
"Thanks so much." She replied. "Where did you run into the tree? I could probably heal it." Felicity said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Alexandra looked around in the golden cabin. It really seemed similar to the Artemis cabin. Only that hers was silver and with hunting scenes. The huntress really liked the cabin of the goddess. Then Felicity asked her where she had hit the tree. Alexandra touched with her left cheek. "But I do not think you should try healing by now. After all I have heared it is really complicated and you need much strenght.", she told the girl. Alexandra really cared for what could happen to Felicity. She somehow felt like this daughter of Apollo was a friend of her, and she did not liked it that she could be hurt only because she wanted to help her. "I am sure the pain goes away sooner or later.", Alexandra said.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Alexandra touched her left cheek to indicate where the pain was. Although, she didn't accept the help from Felicity.
"But I do not think you should try healing by now. After all I have heared it is really complicated and you need much strenght." Alexandra said.
"You're right," Felicity said. "I guess it was easier to heal the hellhound scratch because it had already started to heal." Felicity walked around the golden cabin.
"So, is the Apollo cabin similar to the Artemis cabin?" Felicity asked, putting her guitar down next to an empty bunk. Felicity then took her bag from Alexandra and smiled. Alexandra had been such a good friend to her. Felicity hoped that Alexandra would get claimed very soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Alexandra smiled, she was glad that her friend was wise enough not to heal her. But she was shocked when she heared that Felicity had already healed herself. She shook her head, but said nothing. "If you want you can look into the Artemis cabin.", she said to the girl. "But when the moon is high, it even looks better. The whole cabin seems to glow, so also inside there is a glow. And then the silver faint of myself is also getting brighter. Somehow it is also the time I feel nearest to Artemis.", she said to the girl. Then she looked past her friend, but looked at nothing specific. "Sometimes also the animals seem to come to life. But that do not happen really often.", she told further.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Alexandra told Felicity about the Artemis cabin.
"If you want you can look into the Artemis cabin." Alexandra said. "But when the moon is high, it even looks better. The whole cabin seems to glow, so also inside there is a glow. And then the silver faint of myself is also getting brighter. Somehow it is also the time I feel nearest to Artemis."
"Wow, it sounds amazing," Felicity said, listening carefully to the huntress. "I'd love to come see the cabin sometime." Felicity said. She found a small table near the bunk that Felicity chose. She placed her iPod on it and walked back over to Alexandra. The sun was starting to go down. The campers would probably be called for dinner soon. "Has anyone suggested who you might be claimed by?" Felicity asked. She knew that some campers suggested who might claim them to the unclaimed demigods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Alexandra smiled as she heared that Felicity liked what she was telling about her cabin. But then she asked if somebody had even suggested whom she will be claimed by. Alexandra shook her head. "No, I have heared nothing.", she said to her friend. She also looked at the sun. She could imagin Apollo sitting in his car (even if she had no idea which car he was using right now). "You know that you have luck by seeing your father every day?", Alexandra asked. It sounded a little bit funny, but it was only true.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Alexandra said that no one had suggested anything about who she'd be claimed by.
"You know that you have luck by seeing your father every day?" Alexandra said to Felicity. This was true. Apollo is the sun god, so he's pretty much responsible of the sun coming up every morning.
"Yes," Felicity said. "I know that I'm lucky for that." She looked at Alexandra again. Even though she was unclaimed, she was still lucky as well. She's a hunter of Artemis, so she doesn't need to stay in the Hermes cabin like most people. The sun was setting, and the campers would probably be called for dinner in a few minutes now. Felicity also noticed something else. Alexandra was a hunter of the moon goddess, and Felicity is a daughter of the sun god. Its almost like the two girls are opposites in a way. But they're still quite alike in the fact that they're both demigods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 pm

The darker it was getting, the more the silver shining around Alexandra appeared. It was getting stronger, even if it was still difficult to see due to the fact that she was standing in an golden cabin. "But believe me, it is not funny to be with Apollo for a longer time, except you want to hear his lyrics.", she said to Felicity. She knew that it was probably not the best to tell an daughter of Apollo. Then, suddenly, Alexandra heared the conch horn. "As it seems we have to go to dinner now.", she said to her friend. Alexandra hated it that you have to sit at the table from the cabin where you live. It would be so much funnier if you could sit together where you wanted as long as the table is not getting to full. "But we could go together.", she said to Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 pm

The sun was almost out of the sky for the day when a conch horn blew. Alexandra said that it was time for dinner, but they could walk there together even if they had to sit at seperate tables.
"Yea," Felicity said. Now that she was claimed by Apollo, she'd have to sit at the Apollo table by herself. Felicity walked towards the door and opened it for her friend. The sky was almost completely dark by now. Felicity smiled as she started to walk out the door. Felicity had a whole day tomorrow to practice her new powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Alexandra walked out of the door. Now that she was outside, the silver shimmer around her was really bright. She waited for Felicity. "If you want I can teach you archery tomorrow.", she said to her friend. Then the two girls walked toward the dining pavilion. She could smell the food the nearer they came. "I am starving.", she said to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:16 pm

On their way to the dining pavillion, Alexandra offered to teach Felicity archery.
"I'd love that," Felicity said. "I have a lesson in it early in the morning tomorrow. So, maybe sometime in the afternoon or another day?" The rest of the campers sat down at their tables. Felicity got to the Apollo table and said goodbye to her new friend.
"Thanks for helping me out today," Felicity said. "I really appriciate it." Felicity sat down at the Apollo table, all by herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:38 pm

"Yeah, I afternoon sounds good.", Alexandra said. Now she really had something to do. It was ok to train by herself, but she needed to do something else also. And there were also not many people who trained with her sword fighting. So she was really happy that her friend had said she would liked to be trained by her.
"He, no problem. We are friends, we help each other.", Alexandra said, and then went to her own table. But first she turned around to Felicity once again. "Do not forget to offer your meal you father today.", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Alexandra agreed to archery training tomorrow afternoon.
"He, no problem. We are friends, we help each other." Alexandra said, starting to walk to the Artemis table. Felicity smiled. "Do not forget to offer your meal you father today." Alexandra added.
"Of course!" Felicity replied. She walked over to where all the demigods were offering a part of their meal to their god/goddess parent. Felicity offered a piece of her meal and said "For Apollo," though she wasn't sure exactly what to say. Felicity then sat down at her table and finished her meal.

((We're ending this thread here, right?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Alexandra was the last who offered her food to a goddess. "To Artemis.", she whispered. She thought how the others would be right now. But she knew they would be ok. Then she sat down at her table again, eating her meal. She liked it to be alone at her table, then she had not to talk to much with the others.

((ok, lets end here. I also have no ideas any more.))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 pm

((OK, this thread is officially OVER.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Apollo Cabin   Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 am

((I guess I'll lock it then))
Back to top Go down