Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Who am I? (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Who am I? (open)   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Alexandra was at the pegasi stables, watching this wonderful creatures. It was really early, the sun was not even rising by now. The silver glow around her was bright enough so that she could see something. The huntress went to the stables because she needed to think about something. Everytime she needed to think she goes to a place where she really likes to be. She had not slept well during the night, which is also a reason why she was up so early.

Who am I?, Alexandra asked herself. Somehow this question bothered her since her friend Felicity had been claimed the day before. The whole time the huntress had thought she knew who she was. But she only knew what she had tried to be. After the death of her mother, she had been different than before. She even did not remember how she was before. So she was not herself. She had been shy, trying to get away from everybody else, trusting nobody, having no friends. But that was between the death of her mother and her joining the hunters. She wondered if she would find out who she is when she is going to be claimed by her parent.

Somehow she did not knew anymore where she belonged. If she had made the right decicions during her life and if she had been supposed to be where she is now. Alexandra really did not knew an answer to all this questions. But it only bothered her that she did not knew who she was. She knew her name, she knew what she was. But that was not who she was. The huntress watched the pegasi, trying to forget for only some seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com
Isaac Garner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? (open)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Demeter

Demeter is a daughter of Kronos and Rhea and sister of Zeus by whom she became the mother of Persephone. When Persephone was abducted by Hades, lord of the underworld, Demeter wandered the earth in search of her lost child. During this time the earth brought forth no grain. Finally Zeus sent Hermes to the underworld, ordering Hades to restore Persephone to her mother. However, before she left, Hades gave her a pomegranate. When she ate from it, she was bound to spend a third of the year with her husband in the infernal regions. Only when her daughter is with her, Demeter lets things grow (summer). The dying and blossoming of nature was thus connected with Demeter.

The Goddess of Nature sat on her throne in Olympus. She was thinking about how soon her darling Persephone, her pride and joy, wold have to leave to that dump Hades called home; the Underworld. Each and every year for the past 3 millennia she had mourned over the Winter, stopping the plants from growing. At the same time, she was considering what her daughter, Clover, was doing. Suddenly, Demeter shot upright in her seat. She saw her child. A dark haired girl, a Huntress, sat in the Stables. She immediately conjured a gift for her child and disappeared, ready to reappear in the Stables of Camp Half-Blood.

Demeter was flying above the stables, in the form of a Pegasus. She flew down to the ground and landed in the stables, seeing her child, all alone, wondering about her parentage. After eating an Apple from a nearby tree, she became a young lady and walked over to her child. She then spoke, saying, "Alexandra Wolfar, I claim you as my child." With that, she placed the gift in her Alexander's hands and disappeared back to Olympus. Maybe she could persuade Hades to allow Persephone at least one extra month in the true world.

((Gah, last Paragraph sucks! Still though, well done))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? (open)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:47 pm

((Congratulations, Alexandra! I can't RP in this thread... I'm already in two threads, sorry. I don't even know if I'm allowed to OOC in this one... but congrats! Smile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? (open)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:46 pm

((thanks Felicity))

Alexandra heared the flapping of wings, but she thought that there was nothing unusual. She was in the stables of the Pegasi, one of them would probably shake its wings. But suddenly she saw an woman coming to her. Alexandra knew she had never seen that woman before, but she had a familiar feeling. She also suddenly thought of summer, even if she had no real idea why. But then the woman said something that surprised the huntress and also showed her who the woman was. It was a goddess, but not any goddess, her mother. Alexandra also found out soon that it was Demeter. The goddess gave her a gift. "Thank you, mother.", Alexandra said to her. Then the goddess disappeared.

Alexandra stood there alone, watching the pegasi again. Now she had the feeling that the question who she was came to an end. But she knew that this was not completely true. She thought again what had happened. And she also found out that she had called the wrong woman all the years mother. But she was glad that she knew the truth now. And suddenly the huntress found out something else. The dead of her step-mother had been the time when she started to love the nature. That ment she had changed to that what she was supposed to be. Alexandra smiled now that she knew more than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? (open)   

Back to top Go down

Who am I? (open)
Page 1 of 1