Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayden Lemasters

PostSubject: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:50 am

After that little... Reunion at the big house, Hayden had stopped by his cabin, to drop his stuff off, Ah it felt good to be back in there! Hayden had gone down to the sound, He had told Lexie they could, ah, Catch up there. And he was very excited! Seeing her again was bliss! She was all grown up now, Which also made Hayden a bit sad, When they had found Lexie, they had promised to stay with her, Protect her. And Hayden had missed half her life! Who had been there for her when she needed comfort? Some one to talk to? A friend? Who had been there for her over the years? Well, it wasn't him. That was a fact. And a fact Hayden didn't like. At all.

Walking along the Shore of the sound, A place he hadn't been in so long. It felt calming, nothing he had experience on his, ah, Trip. He suddenly felt the years double upon him, He felt much more tired. Sighing, he slipped his shirt off, Reveling his six pack abs, and tan body. He shook his shoes off, and decided to cool off in the water. Wading into the waves until he was up to his waist in water. He sighed once more, the water was cool, and the waves were calm, it felt relaxing.

Closing His eyes for a moment, Hayden felt at ease, No more hiding, no more running, no more clinging to life. It was all in the past now. The horrible Horrible past. Of which he certainly wouldn't repeat. And once the war of Asteria, made there way to Camp, Which Hayden knew they would, he had, ah, Hear something in his time on her ships captive cells, He would be the first to join the Demi-god Camp Army. He would take her down, for Killing Emily! They had been so close to Home, Emily would still be alive by now! But No! Asteria must pay for her wrong doings! "I'll Make her Pay Em, Don't worry.. I'll make her pay."

Opening his eyes, Hayden waded back to shore, and sat on the edge of the tide, his hands on his knees, the sand clinging to his legs. He sat there quietly, waiting for Lexie to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexie Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 am

Lexie had never had time to ask Hayden anything before he told her to meet him at the sound, before rushing off.
It really was him! But.. wait... where was Emily? Was she.. just late maybe? Was she already here! Where? Lexie ran to her cabin, threw her muddy clothes ina pile in the corner, and changed into some clean, Blue denim skinny jeans, and a blue tee shirt, she brushed through her tangled wet hair, and tied a cute bow in it. She made she her tears hadn't left muddy streaks on her face, before retying her shoes, and rushing down to the sound. Well, as she thought over things, she began to realise some things.. You can't have it all. You lose some... You gain some! Think about it Lex. You lost Emily and Hayden once. Gained Isaac. Lost Isaac. Gained Hayden. It evens out one way or another... right? She sighed at her thoughts, and slowed her pace to a steady walk down the shore. When she saw Hayden, ahead.

The tears spilled again, She couldn't figure out her emotions, it was all to confusing. Being a teenage girl sucked! She was Mad at both Hayden and Isaac, she was afraid of what would happen next, she was Happy to see hayden, and she was heart broken. Just as Hayden looked up at her, she ran to him, Crying, She felt so little again, So scared, scared of what was to come. She ran into his arms, and sobbed. She wanted to be eight again, She wanted to be able to cry without feeling embaressed, or scream with out having reason. Laugh just for fun. And run to be free! She wanted to be with Emily. She felt Haydens arms around her, Allowing her to weep into his shoulder.

She couldn't help it, She sobbed and shuttered. It was all just so confusing, And she wanted to curl up and sleep. She wanted to scream, and Laugh, cry and giggle. All at once. she felt so helpless, so Alone. It wasn't fair, not at all. "Your such a jerk." She said through sobs, "Im so glad you came back!"

~----------(:My Signature's:)-------------~
^jenn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Hayden Lemasters

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:23 am

Just as Lexie walked down the Beach, She began to run, and cry. She fell by his side, and by reaction, wrapped his arms around her, to comfort the small child... No, Wait, This wasn't a child, and this wasn't Penn station, the day Lexie almost died , five years ago. Hayden Held her quietly, no complaints, as she sobbed and shuttered. He didn't mind, It felt good to be there for her, for once. She seemed Angry, sad, Confused, Misunderstood. Hayden knew how she felt at the moment.

Being a half blood wasn't easy, in fact, it was extremely hard. Terrifing at times. And Being a girl, a teenaged Aphrodite Girl, must be even worse. Though, He wouldn't know. Soothing Lexie He tried to explain to her, everything He needed to explain. He softly Kissed her hair, "Calm down Lex. Its Okay... Calm down.. Shh."

Or, he hopped it would be okay. What did he know? He was so confused himself, nothing made sence anymore. Nothing mattered. It was all downhill form here...

(Sorry about the sudden shortness...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexie Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 am

Lexie Sobbed till she had no more tears to shed. Her mouth felt dry, her eyes felt heavy, her body ached. She felt tired and weak. She wanted someone to hug, She wanted her Father, or maybe even her Mother, she passed a silent prayer, for help from her mother. She than remembered Hayden, He was the one Holding her, Lexie sat back and sniffled. Pulling her hands from her face, she saw her makeup smeared all over it. She sighed, and sniffled agian. Trying to laugh weakly, she spoke he voice cracked, and weak. "Sorry.." She said, She didn't mean to cry and all that. "Im so sorry..." She said and sniffled again.

For the first time in years seeing her old, long lost friend, And how does she say hi? After a melt down on the hill, a long aurgment, she was shocked and couldn't even say hi! And then she had a break down and sobbed, on him. Greaaat.

Lexie sat back her legs under her, she tried to wipe away the runny mess her makeup left after her tears. She sighed, She looked like a mess, she felt like a train wreck, A serious, painful, trainwreck, No survivors, blown to bits.. you get the point. Lexie Sniffled and looked around, She hoped no one saw them, for one, They may get the wrong idea. TWo, what if someone saw her looking like This? Yikes!

^jenn
Back to top Go down
Hayden Lemasters

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:03 am

"Sorry.. Im So Sorry."
Lexie tried to explain, Hayden wasn't sure what for. For crying? For Looking like a mess? For ... anything? He shrugged and smiled, "Its Okay.. Really." He smiled softly, and with his thumb, moved a strand of hair from Her face, and behind her ear. And than Again with his thumb, wiped away her tears, and washed away mascara. "You look much prettier, natural." He said, His eyes locked on hers.

Sighing, he sat up straighter and dropped his hand to his lap, and looked away. He watched though, as Lexie looked around, obviously afraid of something, or someone. "Lexie.. " Hayden started, desperatly wanting to change subjects, something less depressing. "Fill me in. Ever year, every day I missed. Everything. I need to know it all. Starting from the day.. " He paused and stared at the ground. "..We left." He finished quietly. "Every birthday, holiday, school day, fight, joke, everything!" He said and laughed lightly.

Hayden looked down at Lexie, she still had that .. confused look. Hayden wasn't even sure if She heard him. "C'mon Lex. Cheer up! You should be happy." He said and took her hand. "Please. For me?" Hayden could also tell she was still in that teary, felt-like-crying stage. He pat her back. "Its okay. I promise." Hayden smiled weakly again, "I swear. No more leaving. I swear on the river styx. Cheer up Lex. Please!!!" He gave her his boy-ish smile, and puppy dog eyes, The look he used to give her when she was little, to get her to do things she didn't want to, but had no other choice. it always worked.. Usually, But She was always so damn stubborn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexie Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:35 am

"Its Okay.. Really. You look much prettier, natural."
Hayden told her.
Lexie smiled weakly, as a thanks. She knew it was true, But she still dressed up like it was some formal picture day. But Who was there to impress? Herself? Her mom? What was the point. Why did she have to be such a sissy little 'Dite girl. The ones all the other campers make fun off. The wimpy little weak sissy's. She knew how to fight, just as good as any guy here. Maybe. But starting today, She would make sure, she would train non stop till she was just as good as anyone, just as tough. And Less time on her looks, and wardrobe. This was her new pact. And she was going to stick to it, As if her life depended on it. Which it very well might.

Hayden than ran his finger over her face, wiping away her tears, and hair. She sniffled again. It felt so.. nice, Amazing, comforting, Relaxing.. safe. Finally safe to have a friend, a comforter. Someone to be there for her. Someone she could trust. He than asked her something, but she had completely Zoned out, "Uhm.." She said, and than he locked eyes with her. Lexie had almost forgotten, How blue they were. How incredibly Blue they were, Lighter than the sky, and brighter than the stars. She smiled, It was like a mirror, so crystal clear she could see her reflections. She shook her thoughts, What was she doing? Thinking of Hayden like That?! She blinked, Whoa. No. No. No.

"C'mon Lex. Cheer up! You should be happy. Please. For me? Its okay. I promise. swear. No more leaving. I swear on the river styx. Cheer up Lex. Please!!"
He than gave her puppy dog eyes. Lexie sighed. Finally speaking in what seemed to be eternity, Though i didn't sound like she was speaking. No It was someone much older, and wiser. Someone who knew what she was talking about, not someone who was lost in thought, frozen in time, Dead with shock, and hurt with emotion. "Hayden." She started slowly. "Im So, So happy your okay, and that you came home." She paused, "More happy than you can ever imagine." She closed her eyes when he grabbed her hand. "But how can I ever be happy after today? Hmm?" Lexie went on, "You weren't there, you didn't go through What I did. Hayden, I know you've been through things yourself, Prolly more harsh than what I have." She paused again. "But Still. Being left alone? Isn't easy. And... And, It took me years to regain my strength, just to get my heart crushed again?" Lexie's lip quivered. She opened her eyes slowly. "How Can I ever be happy again?"

"Hayden. I'm sorry but.." Another pause. She just couldn't find the right words, Why was speaking so hard? "..but, " She shook her head, frusterated, she couldn't find the right words to explain this.

^jenn
Back to top Go down
Hayden Lemasters

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 am

((I'll post tomorrow.. Night Ky.. er Lexie!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexie Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:46 am

((OKies. Same here.. Night Jazzy! I'll see ya tomorrow Girrrl! er.. guy? XDD Night!))

^jenn
Back to top Go down
Hayden Lemasters

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 am

Hayden watched as Lexie stared at him hypnotized. She than snapped out of it, but was very quiet for a while. At first Hayden wasn't sure if she would say anything.

"Hayden. Im So, So happy your okay, and that you came home. More happy than you can ever imagine. But how can I ever be happy after today? Hmm? You weren't there, you didn't go through What I did. Hayden, I know you've been through things yourself, Prolly more harsh than what I have. But Still. Being left alone? Isn't easy. And... And, It took me years to regain my strength, just to get my heart crushed again? How Can I ever be happy again?"

Hayden just nodded, He nodded and closed his eyes. "I know Lexie. I know." He said, and opened his eyes. "And, Im sorry about that. Im sorry things went Sour. Im sorry your not happy." He tightened his grasp on her hand. He looked her in the eyes, "But I promise, someday, somehow we will fix this. All of it. I don't know how.. yet." He paused. "I wish.. " Another Pause. "I wish I could make it all better right now. I know it hurts. But I can't. If I could, I would, In a instant." He shook his head. "Im sorry Lexie. I am."

"Hayden. I'm sorry but.. ..but."
Hayden nodded again. "I Know Lex. I know. Im sorry. I know it hurts now. But I won't stop at anything to fix it." He sighed, "I'll give you anything. Anything! To make you happy. You hear me?" He smiled weakly. "I swear to you this. As long as my heart is beating. I won't stop trying."

He held his fingers under Lexie's chin, and Lifted her head, to match his. "I Swear." Hayden smiled. "I love you Lexie. I love you." He said, and reached her face, his lips to hers, and kissed her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexie Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 am

"I know Lexie. I know. And, Im sorry about that. Im sorry things went Sour. Im sorry your not happy. But I promise, someday, somehow we will fix this. All of it. I don't know how.. yet. I wish.. I wish I could make it all better right now. I know it hurts. But I can't. If I could, I would, In a instant. Im sorry Lexie. I am."
Lexie sniffled again, and nodded, she couldn't find any words to say anymore. Sh closed her eyes, and sat there. Her head hurt. Before, she had been so full of anger, she had overwhelmed the pain. Yet now, it all hurt. Her Heart, her head, her body. It all ached. She sniffled once again. Refusing to cry again. She had never been dumped, nor had she ever dumped someone before, It wasn't fun. In fact it hurt, a lot.

Lexie Sighed, "I know you would Hayden." She whispered. "For that, Im grateful. But.." She stopped, afraid if she kept talking she would just begin to cry again. "I wish.." She paused like He had, "I wish I could fix it to. To make it better. To go back in time, and fix everything." She added.

"I Swear. I love you Lexie. I love you."
And than, Hayden did, what Lexie never expected. Her eyes widened in shock. His hand on her face, his lips to hers. She wanted to pull away. She did. But She didn't. She closed her eyes, Maybe this was better. Maybe this was good. It didn't hurt. No, It healed. When she opened her eyes, she pulled away, and sat back. She sighed, and stared at the ground. She wasn't sure about this yet. Should she like it? Maybe not? She was so lost. So confused. She nodded, and mumbled some things. She needed to sort things out.

So she stood up, and without even a goodbye, she turned and walked down the beach, blind. Her eyes focused on something much further. Her mind elsewhere. Her slow pace turned into a face walk, and than a run, and before she knew it, her eyes where blurred with tears. She ran into her empty cabin, and slammed the door. Falling into her bed, she curled up and stayed there. She was just so confused. She didn't know what to do anymore. She felt so lost.

She felt Happy, Angry, Sad. It made no sence! She wanted to sleep. Just sleep. That was all. She sniffled through her long sobs, and closed her eyes. And did not open them again that night.

((No, she's not dead XP just asleep...

XD While I wrote this, Taylor swift song 'Cold as You' Played. and than 'Breathe' Also by her. and than 'Teardrops on my guitar' XD Talk about three in a row. Sad songs XP I love Tay swift though. i have a lot of her on my ipod XD ))

^jenn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)   

Back to top Go down

Im Baack! Sorry bout that. (Lex-a-bex)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doors of Death RPG :: On Camp :: Long Island Sound-
Jump to: