Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ekkanné Armstrong

Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!) Empty
PostSubject: Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!)   Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Before you continue reading this, I just want to say that I SUCK at writing character sheets. *nod*

Name: Ekkanné Daniella Armstrong

Species: Demigod *nod*

History: Ekkanné has always been a pretty wicked girl. She grew up on a lonely farm in Texas with her perfectly careless mother that never wanted her any good.

Apperance:

Personality:

RP Sample Please: Ekkanné sat in the Phthonos cabin. She knew she really shouldn't be there, but in the Artemis cabin. But really, she couldn't care less. She'd never really spoken to her siblings, and hadn't done so this night either. It was rather awkward, in her opinion. Especially when she had recently taken over the 'job' as cabin leader for Adriane. She really hoped it was OK with her, but she didn't know. Ekkanné really didn't want her siblings to dislike her.. Ah, the other Huntresses would probably freak out about the fact that Viktor was there too. He was, after all, a guy. But, hey. It wasn't like she would fall in love with her own brother... Come on! That was disgusting. She didn't really like boys that much, anyway... They were annoying. Conversations with girls had a much better flow than converstaions with boys. Of some reason, being together with boys always turned out awkward. And Ekkanné didn't like awkward. She didn't have time for such foolishments. She had big plans for herself. Right now, however, was just the time to be a teenager. Mostly. She wouldn't stay like that forever, so she should have that time when she still had the chance. OK, that was a lie. Ekkanné would actually be like that forever.... Oh well.

Everything was set. Her militarybag, that she had gotten from her grandfather, packed half full with all of Ekkanné's properties. That the Hermes kids hadn't already taken anyway. It wasn't much, but she didn't need any more. Most of the things she had now was rubbish, actually... But she liked keeping it. Such as an old teddybear, a tiny figurine dancing ballet, her iPod, etc. She loved her iPod, so she didn't really have the guts to call it rubbish. Or... She loved it all. That was why she couldn't throw it away. It was simply impossible... Without missing it to death, anyway. And the death of a girl like Ekkanné would be pity, wouldn't it?

She was dressed in a concert t-shirt from Green Day's American Idiot Tour, a pair of tight, plain, blue jeans that was a little ripped up with the bottom of the jeans pulled up with the inside facing out, a couple of neoncoloured scrungies, type green on left foot and pink on the right foot, to hold them up, a pair of grey Converse and a cap dragged down on her forehead, but still with a flip hanging down behind. Ekkanné rather liked wearing this... It was ... her.

She checked that her bracelet and necklace were in their right spots before she grabbed her bag, that was next to her bed, threw it over her shoulder and waved goodbye to Adriane and Viktor. She didn't know if they were planning on leaving for Manhattan, because Ekkanné were off early. Really early. She wanted to get there before everyone else. Not really knowing why, but that was what she wanted. Ekkanné always went with what she wanted. Always. It was always her will or nothing at all. People should know that by now. Or else.... Pity.

Ekkanné walked through the crowd of people that had their last .... gangmeeting, or something like that. What ever they were doing, Ekkanné honestly did not care. She walked straight towards her goal; away. After a little nod in Chiron's direction, Ekkanné found herself standing on Half-Blood Hill. Right outside Camp. She looked back for a moment, got a better grip around her bag and turned again. Nearly running down the hill to catch one of the very first cabs.

She threw herself into the first and best she saw, put her bag in the seat next to her and grabbed her Blackberry phone. Typing the text: 'Hi, on my way to Manhattan now. Would you mind transfering some money? Just enough to winter holidays.' She grinned a little at her phone before adding a kind '(:'. She could use some money and would do anything to convinse her non-caring mom. Her mom would probably do it anyway. Just to prove that Ekkanné hadn't had any meaning in the insults she had giving her the last years before Camp. Her mother certainly had enough money, so sending a few to Ekkanné wouldn't bother her much. Ekkanné didn't really like to talk about it... But her mom was so callled 'rich'. Again, she couldn't care less. She would have managed without money, but it would help her a lot. She grinned a bit more before looking at her contacts, clicking the one named 'Marissa' and pushed 'Send'. She was fully aware that this was dangerous for a demigod to do, especially when claimed as that made them more powerful. But she didn't really want to live on the streets either. She concidered that more dangerous than using a phone before she had even got to the place she was staying.

Once she was done, she looked up at the mirror in the car roof, straightning her cap and smiling slightly at the driver. The driver seemed perfectly normal, but of course he wasn't. He was typically extraordinary. Like everyone at Camp Half-Blood. She did not bother looking for hints of what creature he was. He was a creature. End of buisness.

She pushed her Blackberry down into her left front pocket and took a couple of drachmas out of her bag. "I have a couple of locations I need to go to. Take me there?" The driver anwered with big eyes on the drachmas and a small nod, driving out of there. Her phone vibrated tree short times after each other double up, as Ekkanné had put it on silent. Sighing slightly, she troubled herself taking the phone out of the hoplessly tight pocket again, getting to see the annoyingly short text: 'OK.'. "Oh God.." She mumbled silently for herself. It was possible to write a just a little more. OK, so she was probably just annoyed by the fact that she needed to drag her phone up and down of her pocket. "Eh... Minibank first." The driver nodded again and drove on.

After visiting the minibank, a store and some other places, Ekkanné asked for the final destination this cab would take her to for a while. "I've heard of one hostel nearby... DP, I think it was callled... or something like that. Is that correct? If so, can you...take me there?" The driver gave a final nod and turned the steering wheel hard left. "You really don't like speaking, do you?" As expected, the driver looked at her by the mirror and shook his head. Ekkanné couldn't help letting out a tiny, silent laugh.

When they reached it, she really couldn't hold back the big ball of laughter. She almost fell out of her seat, actually. As she saw the rather distroyed sign on which it said 'THE DP H ST '. "I honestly start to wonder how long it was since I heard of this..." said Ekkanné, still half laughing. It looked so old and... bad. That didn't matter, though. It was better than nothing, anyway. She got out of the cab, throwing her bag onto her shoulder again. She walked up to the driver, handed him his money and walked away.

Ekkanné walked in to the hostel and looked around. It seemed pretty dead.. No one, except the receptionist, seemed to have arrived there yet. She walked up to the receptionist. Her name tag read 'Jeanie', so Ekkanné smiled at the woman that was burried deep down in paperwork. "Uhm.." The womans head looked up at her with a kind smile. "I would to stay here, if that's OK?" Jeanie smiled and delivered her a small, kind 'Of course!'. After paying and such, Ekkanné walked up to a door and locked it up. Also locking it behind her. She sighed and dropped her bag right to the ground with a big 'Bump!' then sat down on the closest bed, wondering what to do. She was concidering making a list, but right then, she heard the sound of a key turning in the key hole and the door swung open. Ekkanné stood up, lifted her bag onto her bed and turned her head towards the door. "Hello?"

How'd you find out about this site?: Fwuahaha. The Advertise your sites!-thread of awesome HBH.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!)   Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm

I could do with the Appearance and Personality first... Maybe add a bit more to the History?

Other than that, so long as you don't post that long when RPing with me 'coz it'll kill me to try writing that much, ACCEPTED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Ekkanné Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!)   Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Hectar... (Yeah, forever gonna call ya Hectar OOC) WIP = Work In Progress Razz I'm not done with the sheet yet Wink

But thank you Very Happy I shall try and have the whole thing up soon Razz And.. Haha, I'll try not to write so long RPs to you... That one there is my longest ever 8D 1387 words!!!! 8D ANYWAY, I'll quit this little spammage. *nod*
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!)   Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Oh, right... I was wondering that.
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!)   Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurr hurr, Ekki Armstrong. (WIP!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doors of Death RPG :: Out of Character :: Creation-
Jump to: