Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On my lonesome ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

On my lonesome ((Open to anyone)) Empty
PostSubject: On my lonesome ((Open to anyone))   On my lonesome ((Open to anyone)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Isaac walked into the Zeus Cabin and was immediately taken aback. It was... beautiful. He put his bags underneath one of the sky-blue beds and looked around. The ceiling was the exact replica of a storm in the middle, going out to a blue sky. In the centre, lightning really flashed and the clouds moved all over the place. On a shelf, the was a clicker pen, which Isaac picked up, curious, and clicked. A bolt of Lightning shot from the end and hit a shield, which merely made the electricity stop. The kid grinned and pocketed the pen. Also on the shelf, he found a model of each of the Gods, a Laptop (complete with The Sims 3, including expansion packs which hadn't even come out yet) and a bouncy ball. Isaac picked it up experimentally and through it at the wall opposite, half expecting it to burst into flames, but it bounced of and back into his hands. Slightly disappointed, he sat down and wondered what to do next.
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: On my lonesome ((Open to anyone))   On my lonesome ((Open to anyone)) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Spencer was still in shock, She had just been claimed the day before. And by Zeus! She was a big three kid, and not just any big three, The Leader, Zeus. It felt amazing, she felt so powerful, so in charge, So perfect. And yet she wasn't, What was so great and perfect about her? She was to skinny for her age, she had boy shoulders, She had dirty hair, i was the wrong color brown, her eyes were to squinty, and her lips were to thin. Well to most people she looked great, but in her mind she saw all the imperfections. Why must she be such a perfectionist? Okay so yea, She was bossy, and loved to be in charge, But what was so great about her?

Spence sighed and flicked her hair form her blue eyes, and shouldered her bag, walking out of cabin eleven and all the way down to cabin One, She glanced around it look great outside, She hesitated for a moment, should she just waltz right in? Or knock? Or what..? OPening the door a crack, she took a breath and opened it wider, It looked amazing inside, She set her stuff down on the top bunk on the left wall, Before noticing she wasn't alone. "Uhmm. Hi." She squeaked out in a little shy voice. "I'm, Uhh, Spencer. " Spencer wondered if she hug what seemed to be her brother, or shake his hand..or what? So she stood there awkwardly, and awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: On my lonesome ((Open to anyone))   On my lonesome ((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Isaac's eyes swivelled when he heard somebody open the door and walk in. He caught a glimpse, and noticed how she looked kind of like him. She dumped her stuff on a bed before noticing tht he was there and saying, "Uhmm. Hi. I'm, Uhh, Spencer." The one thing he could think of was that, for once, he had a family. An actual Sister. He sat up and then walked over to her. "Hey, I'm Isaac." He paused and felt awkward. "It seems that I, ya know, happen to be your half-brother. I thought Dad only had kids rarely, so I dunno how you are here, but I suppose you are, so hey." He mentally slapped himself for blabbing on for so long before he walked over and hugged his Sister. "Great to meet you." He added onto the end.
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On my lonesome ((Open to anyone))   On my lonesome ((Open to anyone)) Empty

Back to top Go down

On my lonesome ((Open to anyone))
Page 1 of 1