Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a beautiful day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: a beautiful day   a beautiful day EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 am

The sun was shining above the half-blood camp, like it always had. Alexandra had been at the camp now for a while and she really liked the place. Even if she sometimes remembered the other hunters and hoped they would meet each other again soon, she did not liked to leave the camp by now. This day Alexandra had decided that she wanted to go the the strawberry fields.

Alexandra smiled at everybody she passed and greeted them. She knew she did not knew every kid at the camp by now, but she was sure that she would know most of them soon. She was again wearing her leather armour. She never went out of her cabin without it, even if some thought that this was stupid. While she was in her thoughts, she reached the fields and leaned against the fence. She smelled the sweet sence of the strawberries and wanted to take one.
Back to top Go down
http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com

a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a beautiful day   a beautiful day EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:26 am

Spence wondered down to the Strawberry Fields, Looking ahead all the could see was sun, and the sweet smell of fresh strawberries. Smiling, she picked a handful and popped a few in her mouth, She looked up at the sky, She loved the sky, Always so beautiful, and blue.

Looking ahead she saw a girl figure, skipping ahead she walked up to the girl. "Hi! Im Spencer montgomery. Nice to meet you!" Spence said cheerfully, she was always a friendly sweet person..well occasionally anyways.

((Sorry its uber short >.< ))
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a beautiful day   a beautiful day EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:35 am

Alexandra saw a girl coming towards her. "I am Alexandra Wolfar, huntress of Artemis. Nice to meet you too.", she answered with a friendly voice. Then she turned again to the strawberries and picked some of them. "Nice day, isn´t it?", she asked Ariana. For a second the huntress asked herself if she was stupid. At the camp were only nice and sunny days. But she had no idea how she could start a conversation otherwise.

Alexandra was not the person who talked really much, so she had some difficulties with it. But she always tried her best. But she knew that she had to start differently now than she had before she knew that she was a demigod. But she still had to learn it. But she had time, really much time to do so.
Back to top Go down

a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a beautiful day   a beautiful day EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 am

Tessa nodded, "I've never meet a Hunter before. Thats cool! So Have you liked traveled around the world? What's it like?" Tesa was very curious considering she had never even known what a hunter was before last month. So far Being a Half-blood was pretty cool.

Tess popped another berry in her mouth, and sat on the ground. She drew little figures in the sand as she waited for Alexandra's reply, Her adhd was causing impatientce. One thing she hated not having.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a beautiful day   a beautiful day EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 am

Alexandra also sat down on the ground. "No, I have not traveled so far yet. I have only traveled a little bit in the USA, because I am only a huntress for a month. But the others have told me much. They said that the world is fantastic and they really liked everything.", she told Tessa. It was right, except of the `everything´ part. But somehow Alexandra did not thought that she had to tell this to the girl.

"How long do you know that you are a demigod?", Alexandra asked Ariana. She hoped that she could find out by this way a chance to get away from only talking about huntresses. She could understand that many wanted to know more, because it was really seldom that a huntress was at the camp. But somehow she wanted to talk also about something else.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a beautiful day   a beautiful day EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 am

ZEUS, God of gods, and sky.

Zeus paced the throne room of Olympus, His hands behind his back, His eyebrow's furrowed, in concentration. His brother, Poseidon sat in his throne, Speaking to Zeus, about godly matters, But, back to business. Zeus stopped pacing, and glanced out the window in the far right wall, He kept one hand behind his back, while scratching his chin with the other hand. Zeus wore his usual outfit, a light blue and silver and gold Greek tunic, With silver sandals. He was in his godly form, of ten plus, feet tall. His dark black hair was combed down straight, and his dark blue eyes were focused on something far away.

The rest of the olympians and minor gods were Hades knows where, doing gods know what. He scratched his chin again, Before turning to Poseidon, "Pardon me, Brother. I have some business to take care of." He turned to face the exit, as Poseidon nodded, "Yes brother."

As Zeus walked down the steps of the exit he shrunk down in size with each step before he became a normal sized grown man, of around six feet, Wearing a simple outfit, of Jeans, a white t-shirt hoodie, and a light blue jacket over top, along with sneakers.
He walked down through the streets of New york.

Arriving at Camp Half blood not to long after, he walked through camp, unseen, and went straight to the Strawberry fields. There he spotted his daughter, along with a hunter of Artemis, and Unclaimed demi god He smiled, still unseen, considering the angle he was standing, yet he could see the two campers perfectly. He figured now was better than any other time. Speaking, in Spencer's mind only, He began, "Daughter of Mine, I am sorry That I could not be there for you when you were young. Being a god, I have duties to fill. Forgive me. But Be proud of who you are, and who you have become,a leader. Not a follower. Show me well. Don't prove me wrong." Zeus said, and with that he snapped his fingers, a small bracelet appeared on his daughters wrist, a silver bracelet much like his other daughter, Thalia's, Except it became a bow and arrow, "Name it what you would like, use it well." And then with that he spoke aloud, for all who was near, to hear. "I, Zeus, Claim Spencer Montgomery, as my daughter!" He smiled proudly, and snapped his fingers, arriving back in the throne room of olympus, He sat in his throne and sighed, Now back to work. Oh joy.

Last edited by Lexie Greene on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a beautiful day   a beautiful day EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

((OMFG! I never saw that coming! I have a Sister!))
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a beautiful day   a beautiful day Empty

Back to top Go down

a beautiful day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doors of Death RPG :: On Camp :: Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: