Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalina Brighton

Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!)) Empty
PostSubject: Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!))   Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Catalina sat at the edge of her bed, her feet moving to no found beat. She was bored. About as bored as a eleven year old could be. She had nothing to do, she had practiced all day, and as of now, Catalina didn't have any friends. Catalina knew that some people didn't like huntresses... but maybe she could change their minds at some point. Catalina sighed, sinking into her bed, hoping someone would by chance walk in.

((Sorry so suckish!))
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!))   Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!)) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:03 am

Alexandra was walking into the cabin. She had been wondering around, trained a little bit and was really happy now. She greeted the girl that sat on the bed, went to her own bed and ... stood still. Slowly she turned around to the girl. Suddenly she asked herself if she was getting slowly crazy. She had been sure that the whole time nobody else had lived in the cabin. It could not be possible that she had been with this girl in the cabin the whole time, without even noticing. The huntress shook her head. Alexandra tired to remember if she had seen this girl before. That the other one was a huntress too was not difficult to see. But she could not even remember the name of the girl. "How was your day?", Alexandra asked, trying not to show how confused she was. But the huntress knew that it would not take long till she did something that would show the girl that Alexandra had the feeling there was something not like it should be.
Back to top Go down
http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com
Catalina Brighton

PostSubject: Re: Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!))   Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!)) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:31 am

"Oh, Hello." Catalina smiled sitting up on her bed. "My day has been wonderful, I've been training and stuff all day. " She had been practicing archery and sword fighting, getting ready for the next time the huntresses left. Catalina hadn't left camp at all yet, in hopes of being claimed. She zoned in, realizing something. "Wait... Do I know you?" She asked the older girl.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!))   Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!)) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Alexandra listened what the girl said and nodded. Yes, she could imagine that this young girl had a wonderful day. As she said the next words, Alexandra was really glad that she had not just forgotten who this girl was. "No. My name is Alexandra Wolfar, daughter of Demeter. As you can see I am a huntress like you.", she said, while she bowed her head a little bit. "And you are?", she asked the girl. The huntress sat down on her own bed and looked to the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!))   Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Being a Bored 11 Year old. ((Open!))
Page 1 of 1