Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Isaac walked down to the Sound and, without any warning to the poor little fish, stripped to his trunks and leaped off some rocks into the water. He was a good swimmer, and so jetted through the water like a Dolphin. He did like Dolphins, they made such an awesome noise! As he looked up to the skies, he saw a Storm brewing, which was also good because he loved Lightning. It was just... Good. Nice and flashy, crackly. Brilliant, was the word. He watched it, mesmerised, and smiled. Storm clouds were excellent. Suddenly, he noticed a girl, a bit younger then himself, walking towards the Beach he looked over to her and smiled.

Last edited by Alex Alias on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Walking down to the sound, Hana looked up at the sky and caught sight of a storm coming, The clouds parting around the camps boarders, but still made from a semi-dark gloomy day. She slid her shoes off, and rolled the ends of her jeans up to her knees, before walking in the low tides, The water splashing her feet. She loved the smell of the beach, and the feel of the sand. It calmed her.
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 am

Isaac took one deep, deep breath and then ducked under the surface of the water and propelled himself forwards. Within 30 seconds, probably less, he had reached the beach. His head popped up and he looked at the girl, saying, "Hey there. What's your name?" It was a general greeting, and so he couldn't offend her. He kept his spirits high, and awaited her answer, hoping for it to be a good one. Nothing offensive or asking him to go away or anything.

Last edited by Alex Alias on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Zeus, God of the Sky

Zeus is God of the Sky, as well as King of the Gods. When his Father Kronos killed Uranus, the leader before the Titans, he was given a prophecy that a Son was born. When the 6th child was born, she substituted a stone for the infant and Kronos swallowed it down, unknowing that his father’s prophecy was coming to fruition. Zeus was hidden and raised in secret until he was old enough to fulfil his destiny. One day he ambushed Kronos while out hunting. Zeus kicked Kronos in the stomach so hard the aged god vomited up the stone and the five divine, undigested gods and goddesses: Demeter, Hades, Hestia, Hera and Poseidon. In gratitude, and bowing to destiny, Zeus was unanimously declared leader of the immortals. Zeus made his domain the mountaintops and clouds, where he could survey and vitalize all creation. His 2 brothers Hades and Poseidon were given the Underworld and the Seas. He married his elder sister, the eternally beautiful Hera. She was jealous and vengeful of her husband’s affections and his many love affairs with goddesses and mortals gave her endless worry and caused much divine wrath to be visited on the mortals.

Now, the King of the Gods sat on his throne on Olympus, watching the Muses perform to him. After a few minutes, he became extremely bored and stood up, applauding them. He observed Poseidon in the Sea, speaking to his wife. Hera was out with Athena and Demeter. Apollo was up on the Sun. Everywhere was quiet on Olympus, and he was alone. Without anything to do, Zeus decided to see if any of his children had arrived at Camp Half-Blood lately. He remembered 15 years ago that he had visited a Woman and, shall we say, hooked up with her. And so, with a turn on his heel, Zeus could see Camp Half-Blood, he was in the Storm above it.

Sure enough, there was a child of his own. He had just greeted a girl of around his age, who was stood on the Beach. He wasn't sure who's Daughter she was, but there was not enough time to figure it out. He held his arm out and the Master Bolt appeared in his hand. With a point, he made 2 bolts of Lightning shoot down on either side of him, and then allowed the Master Bolt to disappear. Zeus waved a single hand and a Holgram in the shape of Lightning Bolt appeared. He now spoke in a deep, booming voice. He spoke the life-changing words, "Isaac! I claim you as my child, half-brother of Perseus and Hercules!" Another bolt of Lightning flashed as the gift appeared in his Son's hands. A dagger, which would take the shape of an Iphone when required. Quite good, because of the eternal credit he had installed. With that, Zeus disappeared, for a visit to Apollo. Maybe that would be quite fun. When he diappeared, he saw the look in his Son's eyes and thought, His Mum was niiiiiiiiice

Last edited by Alex Alias on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm

((Zeus? I thought Poseidon........))

Hana blinked, a bit shocked, that a person 'appeared' in front of her all of a sudden. "Hey there. What's your name?" The boy asked. "Well, Hello. Hanalise Rolland.. I go by Hana." She said and shrugged. "And You are?" She asked, Her eyebrow raised, she switched her shoes, that she was holding from one hand to the other, and shifted her weight form on foot to the other. Something she did when she got bored, or impatient.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 pm

((Poseidon? I see what you mean, but I had a Storm brewing only for the Lightning))
Alex smiled at her and said, "I'm Isaac Garner. Well, Isaac, you know." Then he got claimed. The words, "Isaac Garner, I claim you as my child, half-brother of Perseus and Hercules." With this, a sword appeared in his hands. Isaac merely stared at it and then smiled. Somehow, he knew to tap it on the bottom, and it became an Iphone. With a few touches of the screen, he realised that it was full of credit. Of course, he couldn't phone anyone without all the Monsters in the area knowing where he was, but with some friends it would be good to have. He laughed and watched as Hana shifted from foot to foot. She was probably nervous about something. Also, he had just realised how pretty she was. He grinned at her and said, "You know what they say. She who dares, swims!" With that, he ducked underwater and propelled himself downwards, then upwards, to make his body all the same tmperature. "Fancy a dip?" He asked with a wink, as the Storm raged on around him.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Lexie shrugged and sat down on the Sand, her feet in the water, Luckily she had been wearing her swimming suit under her clothes. "Sure.." She said, Though she wasn't all that sure if she wanted to be hanging out with the recently claimed Zeus kid. She Slipped her t-shirt off, and just sat sun bathing in the sand, wearing only the top half of her swim suit, and her shorts on over the bottom half. She Stood up, ankle deep in the water, it felt cold, but warm in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Isaac smiled when she took her shirt off. Well, when you put it like that... Anyway, it meant she was gonna swim! She stood with her feet in the water and it was all Isaac could do not to knock her over and just get her so... wet. Aye, not only would that look funny, he'd have her chasing after him which was always fun. Builds character and Friendship.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm

((So many things wrong with that paragraph......-bad images- ew xD sorry...))

"So, Isaac, what brings you down here?" Lexie asked, tying up her brown hair, and tucking the side swept bangs behind her ear. She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the way he was looking on her, she looked down, did she have something on her teeth? Or something? She looked up at the brewing storm, wondering if it would rain today in camp, or if the gods decided to let it pass around camp. She was saddened that rain and snow didn't happen very often in camp, She loved the rain, and the snow was so pretty, but all the got was sun. Surf. And sand. That should have made a girl happy, which it made Lexie happy alright. The sun made it a perfect day, but rain was cool to.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 am

Isaac smiled when she asked what he was doing. "I was down in the Hermes Cabin and I thought I might come for a swim. Bad weather normally passes around Camp right?" He added with a look up. "Rain's good and all, but a Storm like this could uproot a couple of trees, right? That would absolutely not be good. Imagine Capture the Flag like that!" Isaac grinned as he pictured Leo running away from him whilst trees were getting ripped from the roots by Lightning. That looked funny. "What brought you down here, then?"
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Lexie listened and nodded at everything Isaac said, before speaking. "Yes, the rain would be a nice surprise, occasionally. I come down here to think, its calming, and quiet. The Hermes cabin can get pretty loud." She said and sighed, fiver years in that thing was enough! I. Want. OUT! she thought to herself angrily. She had slowly begun to hate the Hermes cabin more and more each year, ever since her friends 'left' Hayden and Emily are NOT dead, Lex, NOT dead! Just...lost. Lost? For five years Lexie? YES! She argued in her mind, before sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Alex smiled at Lexie as she sighed the second time. "I'm sure you'll get claimed soon. If not soon enough, I'll get Dad to have a word with them." He added at the end, grinning. Dude, imagine if she was your sister, how weird would that be! Alex's mind said to him, which made him attempt to kick himself underwater. Try it some time! It looks so funny! The son of Zeus changed the subject. "So, where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:59 pm

"Manhattan," Lexie said simply. "I used to live there with my dad. Untill he died from cancer... I never met my mother." She said. Sheclutched her necklacewith the little charms on it, a star,music note, and heart. "I ran away... they tried to put me in an orphanage when i was eight. I ran into two other half-bloods, Emily and Hayden. They helped me to camp. Then.." She shook her head. She wan't going to repeat this. "Nevermind. It's not important." She said finally.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Isaac totally wanted to grin, but kept it to himself. This would be a good pressing oppurtunity. "Lexie, it's obcviously important to you! Therefore, I want to hear it. If you do, I'll tell you my whole past through any questions you ask. Deal?" He wanted to hear it, purel bause she didn't want him to. That was the thing about Isaac; he always wanted to know what he shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Lexie shook her heap, and bit her lip. Everytime she told anybody, they always went all sappy on her, which made her feel even worse. "LIke I said It's not important. " She looked away, but eventually gave in. "They Went away ona quest, nobody would let me go. And they never cameback. Everyone said they weredead. But They arent! They are just... lost. " She said.. not adding the whole They'vebeen 'lost' for five years "Happy?" She knmew deep down, that truley They were dead, but she refused to think that.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 am

((SFTDP but i was re reading over all the posts here, and I think to 'cheer her up' you should knowck her over intot he water liek you said above a couple posts haha that would be so funny!!!! -wink wink-))
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am

((Yay! Lexie winked at me! People love me!))
Isaac saw that s bit of cheering up was in order, so he quickly and cunningly devised a plan to make her happier. He thought for ideas and finally one stook out like as sore thumb. Isaac gave a small smile andheld onto her fingers, saying, "You know what? When we're older, I'll help you look for them. agreed?" His smile grew wider and he added, "But for now..." And he made his grip harder, with his fingers now around her wrist, and propelled himself backwards, pulling her in with him with a good-hearted laugh, hoping that she would be cheered up and not annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 am

Lexie squealed, "What was that for? You are so weird! Ugh! You got me wet!" She blabbered n and one squealing and jumping around, as if that would make her dry. Lexie pointed a finger at Isaac, "You are so.. So... In trouble!" Was all she could think of. Grinning, she stomped up (as best as you can in water) to him, deviously, and laughed, pushing him over into the water. She stuck her tongue out at her ."Payback." She said.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Isaac grinned when she pushed him backwards into the water. He held his breath just in time and closed his eyes, then resurfaced. His grin wider, he heard her say, "Payback!" This made him laugh harder. She was trying to look stern, but coldn't help giggling. Alex folded his arms and said, "Okay Lexie, fair and square right? That's no fun!" He splashed some water up at her. It was weak, but still it'd make her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Lexie Squealed again, "Okay, Okay, Okay. Stop!!" She said sticking her arms out palms up, turning her head away from the splashing water. She ran onto the shore. "Gosh your annoying." She said ringing out the water in her hair. "No wit, scratch that. Your weird, nosey, and annoying." She rolled her eyes. She sat down on the sand trying to air dry her self, by sun bathing.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Isaac ran over and sat by her, pulling on his orange Camp Half-Blood shirt. "Yeah, I'm all that, but weird is good, nosey makes me gather decent intel and annoying... Well, that's just me, ain't it!" He smirked, pretty chuffed with himself for coming up with all that. "Honestly, I'm not that bad, you just looked like you needed cheering up." He winked at her, warming up in the Sun which had just broken through the cover of the dark clouds. This was a sign of new hope coming through from darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Lexie rolled her eyes, "Alright. Whatever." She laughed, "Butt, I should tell you, Im not into the whole.. Nosey goody goody type Bad boys are better.. So Im just going to go." She said nodding, raising her eye brow and standing up. Sure enough she was teasing though. But it would be fun to see his reaction. She smirked and did the little 'hair flip over the shoulder' girl hair thing.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Isaac's mind was practically making a sound as it's cogs whirred away. The look in her eyes said that she was teasing him, and she had did the flirtacious flick of the hair thing that he had picked up from Girls flirting with the good-looing friends he had always picked up. Nobody flirted with him, though. They never thought he was good enough for them. So what was Lexie playing at?

Isaac stood up as well, and said, "You think I'm a goody two shoes?" He sighed comically. "You should see my school record." This was all leaning on the hope that she was teasing, because it actually held no sort of blemish whatsoever. Not that he hadn't been insolent, he just wasn't thick enough to do anything in front of teachers.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

"Oh really? Maybe I will than." she said sarcastically. And walked a few steps forward. She wondered how far she could push him, before he gave in. She had a few tricks up her sleeve, If he wanted to mess with her, well fine, She would just push back, Harder. It's all apart of being a girl. She stifled a laugh, and continued on forward, down the beach. "Yes, and you have weird hair, and your to tall. And, you have big teeth, and loopy ears.." She went on lying.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Tears began appearing in Isaac's eyes as he kept up with her. Tears, that is, of the laughter which he was trying to hold in. He kept his voce calm as he said, "Loopy ears? That the best you got? Seriously, you need some advice..." Want to tease me? I'm game... He thought to himself. No matter how much people wated to annoy them, he'd find a way to do it back. Worse. As in, not insult worse, sometimes he had to result to pranks such as the old water on the door trick or something he'd seen on T.V, like putting everyones Beds on the roof, including his own, except for the insolent jerk who had wanted him to be annoyed in the first place. That was known as framing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))   Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Lexie((Lexie, obviously))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next