Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaylee Tucker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaylee Tucker

Kaylee Tucker

Kaylee Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Kaylee Tucker   Kaylee Tucker EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:56 am

Name:Kaylee Tucker
Species:(Satyr, Demigod, Immortal, Ect):Demigod
History:Kaylee was born on June 03, 1999. She remembered when she was left in the front door of a rich family's house. She was told that her parents died in a car accident but she doesn't know about her biological parents, She has ADHD and dyslexia, for a dyslexic she loves to read but has sloppy hand writing, at the age of 8 a satyr met her and took her to a camp.

Apperance:Kaylee has dark brown hair and blue eyes, She loves to wear anything that doesn't involve frills or dresses. Kaylee loves to wear pigtails and ponytails, Kaylee has a cut on her right shoulder from a cyclops attack.

Personality:She is caring, and understanding always loyal to her friends. She will be there for you when you need her and will always be there to make you laugh. Also she dosent take to kindly to stuck up rude people and will fight to defend her and her friends.
RP Sample Please:Misty was really bored in her cabin, When was the last time I've seen my pegasus Nox? The daughter of Nyx thought. She then she jumped out of her bunk and picked up her black kitten Shadow. Misty walked over to her closet and set Shadow down as she racked her hand around some of her clothes. She then picked a red plaid shirt with some dark blue jeans. Misty didn't want to walk around in a camp halfblood t-shirt.

Misty then looked around and found some of her riding boots which were black. As she slipped them on she told her kitten,"If you want, you can stay here." She looked at her black kitten's big blue eyes but stayed inside of the Nyx cabin. The daughter of Nyx passed by Shadow to the door, Like as if training a dog she turned back to Shadow and said,"Stay.." Shadow hated how Misty treated her like a dog but stayed anyways.

The Daughter of Nyx rolled back her shoulders and put her hand on the handle and opened the cabin door. She walked outside and closed the door. Misty walked outside and saw campers chasing each other playing tag. Misty wished somehow she could make her darkness powers torture the light side kids, but she didn't know how to control it. The Daughter of Nyx finally made it to the Stables. Misty couldn't make out what was happening. She saw a girl on the floor, "Are you okay? Don't get mad at Charlot, she was just being playful. Don't get discouraged by what just happened, it isn't you fault that you didn't know anything about Pegasi and picked out the wrong one. Let me put Charlot and then I'll assist you with picking OU the right Pegasi. Here, let me help you out," Misty then saw a girl about her age or older holding her hand out to the fallen girl. Misty avoided them and saw her black pegasus Nox,"Hey girl!" She said. Nox neighed and nuzzled Misty's cheek. Misty unlocked the door to Nox's stable and let the pegasus out.

Misty turned the the girl standing up,"Is she alright? Sorry for intruding I'm Misty Blue, Daughter of Nyx."

How'd you find out about this site?:HBH
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

Kaylee Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylee Tucker   Kaylee Tucker EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Accepted! Welcome to DoD, Misty!!!
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com

Kaylee Tucker
Page 1 of 1