Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:00 pm

So, I decided that the idea of an angry Titan is waaayyy too overused on other sites, including in the Heroes of Olympus series with Gaia. So, I decided that we call upon a new plot. Any ideas, please please please PM me or just post in here with your idea and I'll see what I can do with it. Just make sure that we don't get anything of another site, because I don't like doing stuff from other places. It makes me feel like I'm stealing... So yeah, we need a new plot, not the Prophecy of Seven yet Wink I have plans for that myself, tearing away from Rick's plot. Fire away, my fellow nerds!!!
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Clover Smith

Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Well I have an idea, maybe something could happen that would cause a camp cival war like thing or maybe demigods went mental and started turning evil or something. Then they tried to turn others into them. Maybe an evil and good side. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:14 pm

I like the civil war idea, but maybe we could expand on that somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith

Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:54 pm

IDEA ALERT!! How about the Mist starts failing and Demigods are at risk of being discovered. The gods aren't worried about it but there's tension in camp. Maybe then the mist could fall and mortals could know about them. Maybe do experiments or try and catch them?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Clover...

THAT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT! We officially have a plot, people! The Mist is falling, and we have to return it. Plus that means that we can't affect it too...
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith

Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 pm

-shys back- Shucks, its nothing. I just thought it was quite good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:23 am

Hows about, We finish up the quests we have first? -nods- because even though our site was dead..well dead back then i'd still like to wrap up that idea i had -taps head- its as you would say "Bloody brilliant" Very Happy

maybe it can tie into other plot ideas?

We finish up our quests, add that into the mist failing. Which causes big wars through out the states (seeing as no need to spread to the rest of the world atm..start small) so more quests are sent out to figure out, and solve the problem. And seeing as there are outbreaks of fights, then gods/goddesses/titans/titaness(?) are getting restless. monsters are getting restless. thus creating a world war 3 type idea.
(NOT having a world war 3.. just its the.. theory thats brought up.. make sence?)

((Oh and yes.. Im back Smile and im re-updatign this site.. tsk tsk needs new layout. -turns full circle- and many other updates! I've gotten better at my site making -pokes my new-est sites- Y'all should join ^.^))
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:47 pm

I dunno, that quest was the old plot... I wanna start the new one as soon as possible, it's more advertisable.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:45 pm

No, see it all ties together..

Asteria is part of the uprising. because the mist is failing, mosnetrs and titans and gods, demigods, mortals are all bannign together creating wars, and fights etcetera. So the quests, my idea is, they go to greece to the original mnt. olympus, and try to fix the mist somehow.. And they have to get back before summer sulctice. I even havea new prophecy.

But i wanna finish the quest, i had some.. GReat! ideas.. i guess i can tell you. Pm me.
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:19 am

I've missed stuff... what are we going to do about the quest? I'd like to RP back at camp, actually... but if we're continuing the quest, I'm perfectly fine with that. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!   YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR SITE NEEDS YOU!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doors of Death RPG :: Out of Character :: Plot-
Jump to: