Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))

Go down 
+2
Emily Ford
Isaac Garner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) Empty
PostSubject: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Isaac woke up that morning with excitement buzzing in his head. That was it. Chiron would be waiting, and he would be going on a Quest! He sat up and put on some warm clothes. He put the Ipod/Sword his Father had given him in a bag alongside some more clothes, a water pistol for Iris messages and several Gold Drachmas and U.S Dollars. He walked past his Sister, who appeared to be sleeping, and out towards Half-Blood Hill. Chiron stood there with a bag on his back, which probably held a few things they might need on the Quest, things which they might have forgotten.

He walked over to the Centaur, who said, "Hello Isaac. Are you ready for the Quest?"
Isaac nodded and said, "I think so. What's in the bag?"
The Centaur laughed and said, "We'll wait until the other two get here. Meanwhile, I have a little something for you." He reached into his satchel and retrieved white 3 pearls. He said, "These, young Demigod, are Poseidon's pearls. The will help you in whichever way you need to be helped if you step on them. One each for the three of you."
Isaac thanked him and took one, before leaning in the tree and waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Emily walked up the hill, her eyes wide and uncertain. She had heard that some quest thing was going on today and was curious to see what it was about. As she made it up the hill she saw a kid around her age talking to some guy who was half human half horse...it was wierd, but she accepted it...It was easier to accept things than question them...

((its short, sorry...i don't really know what else to say....))
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Ares, God of War

Ares, who became the Greek god of war, had a miserable childhood. The only son of the mighty Zeus, ruler of the Olympians, and his wife Hera, Ares was disliked by his father from the moment he was born and was barely tolerated from then on. Perhaps Zeus just couldn't warm up to the little guy because he hadn't had a part in Ares' conception or his birth. Hera, with the help of a magical herb, had managed to "get herself pregnant" with the help of Zeus or any man, a process called parthenogenesis. (Note: Most myths name Ares as the son who was born as a result of this immaculate conception, but in some versions the son was Hephaestus.) Hera had done this to even the score with her husband for having given birth to Dionysus by himself. A short version of that story: Semele, one of Zeus' many lovers, lay dying while pregnant with Zeus' son Dionysus. With the help of Hermes, Zeus removed the unborn child and implanted him under the skin of his thigh where he remained until he was ready to be born. For whatever reason, Zeus failed to bond with his infant son Ares. Zeus was not even particularly concerned when the young boy went missing a few years later and didn't expend much effort looking for the poor lad. As it turns out, the young Ares had been abducted by two playmates, the giant Aloadai twins, who had caught him and locked him in a bronze jar. Ares stayed captive in the bronze jar, almost losing his mind in captivity, until the stepmother of the unruly twins figured out what had happened and told Zeus' assistant, Hermes, who was able to release Ares from the jar. After this incident Hera decided that Ares' might be better off living somewhere else and arranged for him to live with Priapus, one of the minor deities. Priapus trained the young Ares in the art of dancing, and, later, in the martial arts.

Now, Ares was watching a War in Iraq, thinking about how there was nothing better then a good old quarrell that turned bloody. He laughed and wondered where all his kids had got to and why they weren't causing over sized war with other Demigods. He wanted some more Warfare, and play Call of Duty just wasn't enough for him any more. He checked on Apollo, who was still up there, in the position that meant that Dawn was breaking in the U.S.A, Camp Half-Blood.He clicked his fingers and seemed to explode as though being shot.

Actually, he'd transdimensionally transported himself to Camp Half-Blood. He was stood near the hill which marked the Boundarys to the Camp. Chron was there, and one of Ares' Demigod Half brothers. Supposedly, for it was if Zeus was his Father. Also there was a red-haired girl which he recognised, almost immediately as his Daughter. He laughed, thinking, Well that was lucky! He walked over, smile at Chiron and the Zeus' kid and then turned to his Daughter. "Your Emily Ford, right? Yeah, I got a little surprise for you." He attempted a smile and then made his symbol appear above her head. "Emily Ford, I claim you as my Child and whatnot. Here, have a sword!" He waved his hand and a celestial bronze sword appeared in her hand. He then dissipated into the air, being whisked away to some other battle, and he smiled. He had a Daughter.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm

((Ah! Sorry I haven't replied. I didn't notice this!!))

Felicity woke up sort of earlier that usual. She got dressed in a hurry. Today Isaac, Xirena, and Felicity were leaving on the quest! Felicity was very excited! She got her sunshine pendant off of the bedside table in cabin 7 and walked out the door.

Felicity walked up to Half-Blood Hill where she saw Isaac. He seemed to be waiting for Felicity and Xirena. Felicity smiled and walked up the hill. She saw Emily Ford, another demigod, who Felicity had met a few days ago. All of a sudden a tall figure appeared and disappeared. Felicity froze and looked up the hill.
"Emily Ford, I claim you as my Child and whatnot. Here, have a sword!" Felicity didn't know exactly who it was at first, but when the figure disappeared, Felicity ran up the hill.
"Hi, Isaac!" She said first. Then, Felicity turned to Emily. She knew the Emily had just been claimed! "Emily! Who claimed you?" Felicity asked. This was the third time that Felicity had seen a Half-Blood get claimed. Felicity stood on top of the hill and waited for Xirena.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Lexie Walked up Half blood hill, Her brown hair curly and tied back out of her blue eyes, as she walked up the hill, her black converse connected with the ground so hard, dust flew. She was beyond angry. What was this? Some Joke? Well, News flash, She didn't find it at all funny. In fact, This Punch line, Wasn't anything more than a trap! How dare he! Pick her up, just to drop her again? Lexie saw the crowd atop the hill, Well Well, we have an audiance! Perfect. Chiron? Two Girls? Ares? She shook her head, Ares power was making her angrier. This wasn't fair! If she Wanted to be crushed again, she'd go run out and get her self killed first! No way this was happening again! No way she'd repeat that day! That horrible day! Over seven years she waited, Building up that wall that had been crushed, and no way it was going to happen again.

Cursing under her breath as she nearly tripped over a tree root, she straightened her self and stomped up to the crowd she glared at Isaac from across where she stood. "What Are you doing?" She said through her teeth. "Is this some Joke?" She growled. She had her hands on her hips, "Your such a jerk!" she shouted. "It's Over!" She said, making it as clear as Day. Turning, she ran down the hill, as fast as possible, with the occasional tripping over things.

Last edited by Lexie Greene on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Isaac stared as Lexie stormed up the Hill, her hands on her hips. Isaac smiled at her, before frowning, realising that something was wrong. When she reached him, she put on a glare and said, "What Are you doing? Is this some Joke? Your such a jerk!" She then looked at her fiercer and then shouted at him, "It's Over!" She then ran off down the Hill, sometimes tripping over stuff. Isaac stared after her, paralysed with depression. Words softly fell from his lips, saying, "She just... I- Dear Zeus! This is not happening to me again!" He'd been dumped at the age of 11, so he knew what it felt like, but his time it felt worse. He ran after her, yelling, "LEXIE! COME BACK!" He sprinted full pelt, not tripping over anything, and he skidded to a halt when he reached her. "Lexie!" He panted. "No, please, don't do this! I swear down! I don't want this! Please don't go. I love you. Please, I wish I could take you with me, but the Oracle... Rachel... I can't. I'm so sorry, but please don't do this!" He stopped as she stormed on, and hoped that she'd turn around. He couldn't be dumped again. Fury glazing his heart and mind, he summoned a small Storm over the Camp, making rain start falling. Lightning flashed and thunder rolled, imitating his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:21 am

Lexie Greene, a daughter of Aphrodite stormed up the hill and started to yell at Isaac. Felicity assumed that they were a couple because Lexie shouted "It's Over!" Felicity looked at Isaac with sad eyes and covered her mouth. Felicity put her hands down and looked up at the sky with worry because a storm had started. It never stormed inside the magical borders of the camp. Oh, thats right. Felicity thought. Isaac is a son of Zeus, he can probably make a storm start. Isaac chased after Lexie, who was running down the hill. Isaac tried to explain about the Oracle and it wasn't his choice to take Felicity and Xirena. Felicity looked down at the ground, that was now wet. She walked over to Isaac. She wasn't exactly sure what to say. It wasn't like it was anyone's fault that it was Felicity, Xirena, and Isaac chosen to go on this quest.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 am

"Lexie! No, please, don't do this! I swear down! I don't want this! Please don't go. I love you. Please, I wish I could take you with me, but the Oracle... Rachel... I can't. I'm so sorry, but please don't do this!"
And than came the storm. Lexie's anger grew, She Hated Getting wet! Today was Not a good day. If she could, Lexie swore she would scream, She felt like she would burst if she didn't. Lexie shook her head. "You. Promised!" She said, biting back tears. She faced the opposite way, her back to Isaac. "You said, you wouldn't make me go through this again!" She sobbed. "Well.. I hope you die." Lexie growled, Sucking back her choked sobs, and straightening up. With that angry note, she took a step forward. "I never want to see your face again!"

Stomping her foot with anger, she hadn't realized right below her foot was a huge mud puddle, until after it splashed all over her leg. "Ugh!!" She screamed. This was NOT happening! She growled. Soaked, muddy, Angry, soar. She stomped down to the base of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Lexie glared at Isaac harder, and then she yelled, "You. Promised!" She seemed to be biting back tears. She faced the opposite way, her back to Isaac. "You said, you wouldn't make me go through this again!" She sobbed, making Isaac's heart pain increase. "Well.. I hope you die." Lexie then straightened up and took a step away from him, saying without making eye contact, "I never want to see your face again!"
Isaac cursed in Ancient Greek and shouted after her, "Lexie! Please! It won't be forever!" Tears began trickling down his face, joining with the rain. "I promise this!" He ran over to her and put his hand on her shoulder, stopping her. He then spoke softer then ever. "I swear that if you just get back with me, once we convince Prometheus I'll buy us an Apartment. We can stay there, just please don't go." He stopped the rain, but allowed the Thunder and Lightning to continue. "See? It stopped raining. Think of what I could do for you! Just don't finish it before it's only just started." He made the wind lighten a little so as not to snap his Sister's tree, which had been bending dangerously. Storm clouds began to part, moving away from the Camp's magical borders. He thought what else he could do as a Son of Zeus, and hiow he could get Lexie back with him.
Back to top Go down
Xirena Adolphus

Xirena Adolphus

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:58 pm

((Stares and is really sorry for the late reply))

The sun had already started rising high in the sky as Xirena finally opened her eyes. The cabin was pitch black so she never could tell the difference between the inside and the outside. It was all the same. Xirena stretched and rubbed her eyes sitting up in her bottom bunk. Today was the day of the quest. She smirk thinking she was probably up at the crack of dawn and would be there in plenty of time before the others. She jumped out of her bunk and started to get dressed. She pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans and a black slim fitting t-shirt. Opening her backpack which was torn and ripped from long time use Xirena stared shoving some spare shirts and some of her ninja weapons. 'Well almost ready' she said to herself mentally. Xirena grabbed Souba, her double bladed Katana, and strapped it to her back with it's sheath. Her eyes darted around the room looking for her boots, they were near the door throwing her bag over her shoulder she headed to the door and shoved her black boots on her feet.

Xirena walked out of her cabin and was assaulted with light. Her eye twitched and she mentally scolded herself. She was late meeting the others. She started running. Within minutes she saw the hill come into view. Campers were onto the hill she was guessing Felicity and Issac were two of them and the other two well she wasn't sure she was still pretty far away to be able to tell who was who but she watched as two of them started running down the hill. A storm appeared and it started raining. Her head twitched as she continued to run skidding to a halt at the bottom of the hill a few feet away from Issac and from what she heard his girlfriend...or...she shrugged not paying attention. The storm parted and she walked over to Issac and the other girl not meaning to interrupt anything but she felt like she should help, er comfort? "We've got the powers of Zeus, Hades, and Apollo. Issac won't get a scratch." Well maybe a scratch but oh well. She glanced to the hill and then back.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:02 am

"Lexie! Please! It won't be forever! I promise this! I swear that if you just get back with me, once we convince Prometheus I'll buy us an Apartment. We can stay there, just please don't go. See? It stopped raining. Think of what I could do for you! Just don't finish it before it's only just started."

Lexie shrugged his hand off her shoulder. What did it Matter? He had promised, and that promise was broken. Lexie didn't like being lied to. She hated being left, and she didn't like being pitied for. "No." She said harshly and sniffled, "Im staying at Camp. I Don't care what you do. Just go." She said ringing out her wet hair. Looking ahead, she saw one of her sisters step out of the Aphrodite cabin, She sighed.
Lexie sniffled again, and put on her brave face, walking back towards the big house. Looking up at the Big house porch, she saw a blonde headed beach boy, carrying an adidas back, walk into the big house. Lexie Gasped, No Way!

(sorry about the super shotrness.. >.> No muse.... I haven't posted this short in forever! -fails- the end will only mack sence to me.. so don't ask.)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:24 am

Xirena arrived shortly after Lexie started to storm down the hill. She started ringing out her wet hair. Felicity's sad eyes followed her down the hill. Lexie was headed towards then big house, it looked like. Felicity looked at Isaac, who'd made it stop raining.
"I think she'll forgive you once you get back unharmed." Felicity said. She wasn't exactly sure, though. She didn't know Lexie too well. Felicity touched her sunshine pendant and it sprung out into the light, golden sword. Felicity also had a bow-and-arrow with her since she was better at archery then with swords. "We... should get going." Felicity said to Isaac and then turning to Xirena. Felicity didn't mean to sound in a hurry or be inconsiderate. She just thought that there was really nothing else to do now that Lexie had left. The conversation was over.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Lemasters

Hayden Lemasters

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:57 am

(So uh.. me and Lexie planned something together.. so yea...)

Hayden had just been dropped off at Camp half Blood, taking a big breath, he stepped out of the cab, and payed the driver. He was home at last, after over four years of waiting to return home, he was finally here! He had seen a lot. He had been through much. The travel through the Labyrinth was long and scary, He had traveled there with Emily, The little Blonde was with him through the whole adventure, until the end. Together the two of them had made it cross country to fulfill the gods prophecy, and Finish off the quest. Though they were beat up and banged around from the adventure and the quest, the Travel back was much more tiring, The Labyrinth seemed even more confusing, and scary, the mortal they had to guide them, died half way along. They had gotten lost, and came across many monsters, many path ways, many choices and desicions. It was to much. Hayden was afraid he'd go insane, But Sadly It was Emily instead.

He had led Emily out of the labyrinth, at the next opening they came across, which happen to be in Maine, not far from New york! Not far! No they were so close! But, they came across Asteria, and the New war was arising. They had been gone from camp for nearly three years, and had come so close, giddy with happiness, and tired from stress, and no sleep. Crazy from the Labyrinth, and sickly, they Had been stopped. They had been so close. Hayden remember how there faces fell, as if it were slow motion. He remembered how Emily fell to her knees and wept. He remembered how Asteria shouted a her army, Though for Hayden it was quiet all quiet, like a slow motion movie. Asteria's army crowded around Emily and Hayden, taking them as Prisiners, They had been taken to a base in Phillidelphia, Still so close to home! Only a state away!

There they had been starved, and weakened, Emily's condition worsened, she had gone mad! Completely mad! Hayden remembered how hard he had cried, to see his friend go. She had curled up by him, and whispered to him, her final words, How she was glad she could finally sleep and rid of this pain. Hayden could see her eyes closing, her breath slowing, her heart stopping. He had prayed the gods would allow her into Eslyum, for she was a good soul.

Hayden had fought his way from Asteria, and finally he was home! Finally! Looking up at the hill, he saw Chiron, Ares, and three half bloods, A Girl, who seemed to have been claimed by Ares, another girl, a young one, she seemed bright, and glowed like the sun, An apollo kid. And a darker girl, Hades of course. Further down the hill was a young boy, Who seemed to be controlling the whether, Zeus kid, FIghting with a pretty brown haired girl, My she was pretty, a 'Dite for sure. The two screamed and fought, yelled at each other, and the girl broke into tears, stomping in the mud. The boy trying to stay calm, tried to explain to her. But she only walked away.
"Lexie!" The boy had called after her.

Hayden had to stop, and take a another look, did he say Lexie? Little Lex? Teeny? The same little eight year old Lexie from the Alley? That Lexie? Why, she's all grown up! Hayden felt his heart ache, He remembered her big round eyes, filled with tears, years ago, begging Emily and he not to leave her alone. And How they promised to return soon, Oh if only he knew He would be gone for this long, without Emily by his side.
Just then Lexie turned to the Big house, He tried to rush in before she could see him, but to late, her eyes widened, She looked like she had gone mad. All other emotions washed from her face, leaving Confusion in there path. Hayden smiled weakly and waved. "Hiya Teeny." He choked on the words. As if it were a painful memory.
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 pm

((SORRY it took so long to post, I was reading and then i was busy on other sites and then my internet was down pretty much all of yesterday apart form like ten seconds..XD))

"Your Emily Ford, right? Yeah, I got a little surprise for you." A voice came from behind her. She turned around and frowned at the guy that was standing there. "Emily Ford, I claim you as my Child and whatnot. Here, have a sword!" Emily took the sword, her frown deepening. "Umm...I already have one..." She said numbly. She reched to her belt to show him it, but it wasn't there. She must have left it in the Hermes cabin, which probably meant that by now it would have already been stolen. She swore under her breath and glanced back at Ares, who was obviously claiming her. "Ummm..Thanks?" She started to say, but he was already gone. Still in shock she stared at the sword for a moment then put it in her sheath, next to her dagger.
"Emily! Who claimed you?" Another voice appeared next to her and she smiled at Felicity, the daughter of Apollo. Emily had met her on her first day at camp. "Ummm...Ares..." She muttered.

Just then a girl stormed up the hill, screamed at the boy that had been with Chiron, and then stormed off. She smirked slightly, breakups were always entertaining to watch. The boy ran after her, away from hearing distance. her smirk became more pronounced, she wodnered if this had been caused by Ares' aura, and wondered what powers she would have. She heard thunder above her and then it started to rain, her red hair getting soaked and sticking to her face. She glared at the sky for a second, listening hard as a few words drifted up to her. She shrugged her shoulders and turned to Felicity. "Ummm..Is camp always sooo..." She paused searching for the word. "...So Dramatic?" But Felicity had gone down nearer to the breakup scene. She sighed and headed down to where Felicity was. The rain had stopped, but the thunder and lightning had continued.

"Ummm...Soo...Whats going on exactly?" She asked, hoping that someone would answer her question about his quest thing.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Xirena had walked over and said to the Daughter of Aphrodite, "We've got the powers of Zeus, Hades, and Apollo. Issac won't get a scratch." She didn't seem to care, and explained angrily that she was staying at Camp. When Lexie shrugged his shoulder of, she ran over to a blonde guy who had just wandered out of the Big House. He cursed, thinking that he could have competition, but Felicity had walked up to him and said, "I think she'll forgive you once you get back unharmed."
Isaac laughed harshly and said, "I doubt it. Damned Dites, always annoying me!" He sighed, looking back to Lexie and the blonde guy.
Felicity then told him, "We... should get going." Isaac sorrowfully nodded and, taking one last glance at his ex-girlfriend, walked sternly back up the Hill. "Xirena! Come on! We've got to get going." He yelled, his leadership returning to him. He waited for tem and then said, "I can't get us very far through the clouds, and I take it that our Daughter of Hades can't shadow travel all to far, especially not with other people, so we travel by land. We'll have to take public Transport throughout America to reach California, and our Titan. I expect on the way we'll run into a few of Poseidon's cronies, because Child of Zeus and Child of Hades isn't a very good combination in his eyes. Other then that, maybe Medusa. Of course, we'll get a God, because they hate making it easy for us." He paused, and then said, "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Xirena Adolphus

Xirena Adolphus

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Xirena cocked her head watching the dark haired girl storm off. Drama queens, oh joy! Xirena saw her heading towards the big house and then she noticed a blond boy walk out of the big house and then turn back around. Her head tilted in confusion she had never seen him before but him and the brown haired girl seemed to know each other. Shrugging she listened to Felicity talk to Issac and Issac laugh in reponse. Listening she was able to pick up that the girl that had just stormed off was a child of Aphrodite. Well that explained it all she thought zoning out on the horizon.

She didn't even notice that the others were heading back up the hill. "Xirena! Come on! We've got to get going." Issac yelled knocking her out of zoning out. Her eye twitched and she made her way up the hill at a fast walk. It was then she spotted yet another girl she hadn't seen before. She nodded her head to her but didn't really answer her because the best person to answer would be their leader. Xirena wasn't that far behind and all she could do was listen quietly as the quest was in a way foretold? to them. Xirena shook her head in a way of nodding in agreement that she couldn't shadow travel that far. Though the gods knew she was trying to practice whenever she could honestly who wouldn't want to try and practice their powers. Then she smirked at the danger Issac mention, she did always like the idea of danger. "Sounds like we are going to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))   Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest Send Off ((Open, needs Quest people))
Page 1 of 1