Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving In ((Open!))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

Moving In ((Open!)) Empty
PostSubject: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 am

Adella Rine stomped up the steps of what she was told was cabin eleven, dragging her trunk behind her. All this Greek God stuff was so confusing now that she new about it all. It didn't seem possible. She grew up a Catholic, and now she was being told none of that was real and all of this was? It didn't make sense. Adella finally got her trunk onto the porch. She set it down and swung open the door. "This is where I have to live?" Adella asked herself. The place didn't even have enough to walk, let alone sleep. She pushed someone else's stuff away to make room for her things. "This changes nothing." Adella said under her breath. She would still rule like she was the queen. She was spreading out a blanket when she heard the door open.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 am

Lexie Walked into her current 'home' The Hermes cabin. She had been living in the Hermes cabin since she was eight, and she was nearing her fourteenth birthday within a couple months. Lex sighed, She walked around the maze of mess, towards her bunk, The top bunk on the far right corner, climbing up she sat on the bunk, And searched around for her notebook, Finally finding it, Lexie put away her stuff, as neatly as possible, before flipping through her book, looking up only to see a new girl walk in. She smiled POor girl.
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofolympus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Adella turned her head to see someone laying on a bunk. The girl seemed to be smiling, but Adella couldn't tell why she would be smiling in a place like this. "Who are you?" Adella asked, she knew it sounded rude, but Adella didn't care. "Adella Rine." She told the girl, realizing that she hadn't stated her name.
Back to top Go down
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm

SFTDP

((My siggy's not working Sad))
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

((Mine either.. I can't figure out why...?))

Lexie looked up from her book, "Hi," She smiled, "I'm Lexie Greene, nice to meet you Adella." She said, setting her book down, and getting off her bed, she stood up and straightened her shirt, and fixed her hair, so it wasn't standing up. "I'm guessing your new here?" She smiled sweetly, and looekd around the messy cabin, She really hoped to get out of here, and into her real home, a place calmer, quieter, nicer,...quiet frankly, Better.
Back to top Go down
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 am

"I'm Lexie Green, nice to meet you Adella" The girl said. Hm... Adella thought to herself. She had to make an decision about this girl. To be her friend or not. Adella wasn't yet sure. She was thinking about this when Lexie asked with a smile. "I'm guessing your new here?" "Yes, I am." The girl seemed nice enough, but Adella still wasn't sure. She would give this Lexie a try, she should make a good impression on the first demigod she meet.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Lexie smiled, "That's cool." She sighed, she could only barely remember her first day here, her first year was pure torture. "I guess you could say I'm and old-y here. I've been here, in this same rotten cabin for five years. No need to go into details though." She said and put on a brave smile. Lexie played around with her small necklace's, One with camp beads, and, in the center of the five beads, hung a little Heart charm. On the other necklace hung a small music note charm, as well as a little star charm. She sighed, Clutching the star and Music note, She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, before opening them.
Back to top Go down
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Adella's eyes widened as Lexie said she had spent the past five years in this mess of a place. Six years? How will I live? She thought to herself. "Well, I hope I get out of her soon. This is not up to my standards." Adella told her. Yeah, she was kind of spoiled, but that's just how she was. She had grown up that way, and there was no way of changing it now. Lexie started to play with a necklace. The beads on it were sort of odd, not something Adella would expect to see on a necklace. "What's that?" She asked, pointing to the one with five beads and a heart.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 am

Lexie sighed, "Friends." She said sadly, "Lost friends. Not dead! Lost..." For five years..lost for five years Lexie closed her eyes again. She pointed to the Star, "This is for my friend Hayden, he was a son of Nyx, Night goddess" She pointed to the music not, "And this is for Emily, daughter of Apollo." She sighed, "They are memory charms, they have engravings on the back, They went away on a quest when I was eight, and they were my only friends, they felt like family to me, and Then they..Never came back. not dead! Just lost.... I know its been five years, but they'll get help and come back!" She said, on the verge of tears, it had always been a sensitive subject to her.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:49 am

Aphrodite, Goddess of Love

Aphrodite is the goddess of love. she was born when Uranus (the father of the gods) was castrated (Ouch!) by his son Kronos. Kronos threw the severed genitals into the ocean which began to churn and foam about them. From the aphros ("sea foam") arose Aphrodite, and the sea carried her to Cyprus. Hence she is often referred to as Kypris. After her birth, Zeus was afraid that the gods would fight over Aphrodite's hand in marriage so he married her off to the smith god Hephaestus, the steadiest of the gods. He could hardly believe his good luck and used all his skills to make the most lavish jewels for her. He made her a girdle of finely wrought gold and wove magic into the filigree work. That was not very wise of him, for when she wore her magic girdle no one could resist her, and she was all too irresistible already. She loved gaiety and glamour and was not at all pleased at being the wife of sooty, hard-working Hephaestus.

She was always a charmer, and was the Mother of many famous Demigods. Also, her divine children are Eros, God of Sexual attraction, and Anteros, God of requited love. Her true lover, and the Father of these children, is Ares, God of War, not her husband Hephaestus. Also one of her recent children was Silena Beauregard. She is sorrowful from the fact that her Daughter was the traitor to Camp Half-Blood. During the War of Manhattan.

The beautiful Aphrodite was sat on her throne at Olyumpus, accompanied by the Graces, ready to go down to watch over two lovers. However, she remembered something. She had a Daughter. With these, she looked for where Lexie was and saw that she resided at Camp Half-Blood. With a click of her hells, Aphrodite went down there and saw her daughter accompanied by an unclaimed child, inside the Hermes Cabin. Briskly stepping into the threshold, the Goddess walked over to her Daughter, who was crying about a friend she had lost, and comforted her, saying, "There there, Lexie. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I claim you as my daughter, as a child of Aphrodite." With that, Aphrodite clicked her fingers and was back on Olympus. As she stood there, she thought, Now, about those lovers... What a life!
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Lexie explained to Adella about her necklace. Adella's eyes looked down as she told the story, it was really sad. "I'm sorry..." She told Lexie when her story was over. There was a moment of silence, and then a noise at the door. Her head whipped in the direction of the noise, a instinct she had acquired from being home alone a lot. There in the door way, was a women who seemed to be the most beautiful women that Adella had ever seen. She started to feel intimidated. She didn't like to be beat, even if it was in beauty. Adella stood awestruck as the women said she was Aphrodite, and that Lexie was her child. Adella smiled. "Congratz." She told Lexie. Adella was hoping that she got claimed pretty fast all the while.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 pm

((Just wanna say congrats and your gift is in your pocket when you get claimed, because then you pick what it is... I should put that in the rules, or claimed Demigods thing...))
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Lexie Greene
Admin
Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Lexie smiled weakly at Adella, "Yes It was. But It's all right..." Just then she heard voices, From Aphrodite? Lexie nearly broke down then, Why? BEcause it took her mother five loong years to claim her? She had been stuck in the hermes cabin! If she would have known earlier, maybe, just maybe, she could have gon eout and fought will her friends, helped them back to camp! But noo She was to little, she was unclaimed, and she was in the hermes cabin. No body bothered to help her friends. And NOW, at the worst time, she is claimed. LExie shook her head, adn smiled again. "Thank you." She looked around. "I hope you get claimed soon Adella, good luck. Oh, and No worries. I'm sure you will have much better luck than I did. Just keep you chin held high." Lexie remembered on eof her favorite quoptes, one that always helped her Reach for the moon, if you miss at leastt you'll land amoung the stars Nothing was impossible. Reaching into her pocket, Lexie pulled out a silver necklace, she figured it was a weapon, a bow perhaps? anything but a sword, She slipped it on, She now wore three necklaces.
Back to top Go down
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Lexie looked sort of dissapointed when Aphrodite had claimed her.You would be dissapointed too if you had to live in this cabin for five years. Adella decided. Then Lexie told Adella she hoped that Adella would be claimed soon as well. "You and I both." She replied. Adella watched as Lexie pulled a necklace out of her pocket. How had that gotten there? Adella asked herself. She decided to keep her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((Open!))   Moving In ((Open!)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving In ((Open!))
Page 1 of 1