Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

normal reactions? (open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

normal reactions? (open!) Empty
PostSubject: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Alexandra had just gotten into the camp. She had no idea how she should feel about it. Somehow she liked the thought to be at the camp. But on the other side she feared herself a little bit because of the stories she had been told from the other huntresses. She had no idea how the people would react when they saw a lonely huntress.

She looked into the faces of the kids she passed to see if anybody of them had hate in their eyes. It did not seem so, but she had no idea if most of them even had an idea what a huntress is. But fast she did not looked at them anymore. She had to concentrate on the meeting with Mr. D. She had to go to him to tell him that she was there. Otherwise she feared that he would freak out. But about all what she had heared he would not be really pleased to see her. For a moment Alexandra thought to go back to Artemis again, but then she decided that she had to go through this all.

After a short while Alexandra was standing in front of the big house. She breathed deep in and out before she went to the door. There she looked around one last time, then she knocked. Somehow she hoped nobody would be there.
Back to top Go down
http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Adella had been sitting in the Big House main room, watching the fire. She was thinking about her claiming, about how cool it was to see your mother flying in to claim you. Flying. Adella had been so excited when she was claimed. She finally new who one of her parents were. She still had to learn about her dad... but she would get to that. Adella's thoughts were interrupted as she heard a knock at the door. She sighed and got up, walking over to the door. Adella swung it open, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 pm

As the door opened and she looked into the face of a girl, Alexandra was really happy. She had feared that Mr. D could be the one. But then she thought that this stories of the others did not have to be right, so she was ready to face everything if it was needed to. "Hello. My name is Alexandra Wolfar, I am a huntress of Artemis. I wanted to go to Mr. D and tell him that I have just arrived.", she said to the girl. Alexandra tried to make her nicest smile.

She asked herself what the girl in front of her would think of Alexandra. She did really look like she came direct from the hunt. She had her leather armour and you can see her bow and arrows behind her back. Then she looked closer to the girl. The huntress could see that she was hawaiian, and she looked really good. Somehow she had the feeling that this girl could be nice.
Back to top Go down
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Adella swung open the door, to look at a girl pretty much covered in leather. "Aren't you hot in all that leather?" Adella blurted out. Stupid ADHD! She thought to herself as she slapped her hand over her mouth. Then the girl introduced herself as Alexandra Wolfar, huntress of Artemis. Interesting.. Adella thought to herself, she had never met a huntress before. "Adella Rine, Daughter of Nike." She told the other girl. "I'm not sure where Mr. D. is, actually. Sorry." Adella told the girl. It was true, she herself hadn't meet him yet. Adella stared at the bow and arrow, it was really cool. Her hands darted toward her necklace. She hoped it turned into a bow and arrows, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 pm

"Nice to meet you, Adella.", she said to the girl. Wow, a daughter of Nike. That is fascinating., was the first thought Alexandra had as the girl told her who she was. "Can I maybe come inside and wait there for Mr. D?", the huntress asked. She hoped that she would also have some time to talk with Adella, she wanted to know more and hoped that this girl could help her. It was somehow strange for the huntress to think about the fact that this was the second time within an month or so that she got to a new place and had to learn to fit in. Alexandra recognized that Adella looked at her bow. "This had been an gift from Artemis. Every huntress has its own.", she told the girl without being asked.
Back to top Go down
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Alexandra asked Adella if she could come in and wait for Mr. D. "Sure, fine by me." Adella answered, as she stepped aside to let Alexandra walk in. Once she had walked in, Adella closed the door and walked back over to where she had been sitting. Alexandra had noticed Adella's eyes on her bow. Adella blushed, she hadn't meant for the other girl to see her. "That's pretty cool." She told her after Alexandra told her it was a gift from Artemis. "So.. you're new here?" Adella asked, after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Alexandra entered the room and looked around a little bit. She liked it and then she sat down in front of Adella. "Yeah, I am new. Just arrived.", she answered to the question of the girl. "And how long are you here?", she then asked. You could see that the huntress was nervous. Her legs were moving the whole time, and her hands also shook. She did not liked to sit in this room and wait for Mr. D. Especially because she had no idea when this god will come back.
Back to top Go down
Adella Rine

Adella Rine

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:38 am

Alexandra said that she had just arrived. Adella nodded as Alexandra asked her how long she had been her. "I've been here exactly three days. Fast claiming, right?" Adella asked. Lexie had waited five years to be claimed, and Adella only two days. It was unfair to Lexie. Adella noticed that Alexandra couldn't stop moving. Adella had been that way before, it's what ADHD does. She just shrugged. "So... a huntress. Are you like, a hundred or something?" Adella asked. She thought it would be really cool to live forever.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:08 am

Alexandra laughed as Adella asked how old she was. "No, I am only 17. I am not long with the hunters now. To be exact, it is only a month.", she explained to the girl. She knew it would have been cooler if she had been a hundert years or so old, but that would have been a lie. And she was glad that she was not so old by now. Because so she had a reason to go to the camp, otherwise she would have had none. "And how is the life as a daughter of Nike?", Alexandra asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: normal reactions? (open!)   normal reactions? (open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

normal reactions? (open!)
Page 1 of 1