Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Campfire!! ((Open.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaylee Tucker

Kaylee Tucker

Campfire!! ((Open.)) Empty
PostSubject: Campfire!! ((Open.))   Campfire!! ((Open.)) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Kaylee Tucker exit the Hermes cabin to the Campfire. She frowned as there were alot of unclaimed demigods lately, None of the gods were claiming they're kids. But sadly they were all busy. Whenever she would meet a demigod who was claimed and said that 'daughter of/ son of' title. She would scream. It was like being in a box with a clashtrophobic person.

Kaylee, the unclaimed demigod hesitated. She was in her camp shirt with blue jeans; She walked to the campfire and no one was there. She screamed as she saw a figure. "What do you want!? Who are you?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Campfire!! ((Open.))   Campfire!! ((Open.)) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Isaac sat by the Campfire, legs crossed, thinking about life and death. There were pros and cons, he had decided, to being a Demigod. In some ways, he loved being Son of Zeus, as he could challenge anyone, and he had such power that it was brilliant to even exist. He oculd fly, talk to birds, electrocute people... He practically had sheer awesomeness at his fingertips. Pure awesomeness, right there for him to enjoy. He had to use it responsibly, of course, but chatting with Eagles was mighty fun. They had a surprising amount to say and he was there to listen to what they told him. They called him Master, which was a bit much, but he could live with that. They let him send them on mission too, for things like food or spying. Nobody looked twice at a bird sat on a branch nearby when they were having a discussion.

However, there were drawbacks. He was vulnerable to both mortal weaponry and celestial bronze, which was an epic fail in any fight with a mortal or a monster, because they could kill him with whatever the hell they wanted. That totally sucked. Also, being a Son of the King of the gods, monsters could literally smell him from miles around. That, of course, led to a lot of attacks that he didn't particularly want to happen, especially when he was around other people. So basically, pros and cons. The morose mood in his heart was turning the Campfire a stormy grey.

However, suddenly, his serenity was shattered by a rather angry sounding voice, demanding to know who he was. He held up his arms and stumbling, nearly falling but manipulating the air just in time to lift him up and place him back on his feet. "Woah, chill. I'm Isaac Garner, Son of Zeus. I am, or was befor eyou interrupted, being serene. Who the hell are you?" He sighed. He didn't take kindly to being distracted in his meditation type thought bubble. He lowered his arms and charged himself with electricity in case of an attack, which made his hair crackle a little.
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Kaylee Tucker

Kaylee Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Campfire!! ((Open.))   Campfire!! ((Open.)) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 pm

"Woah, chill. I'm Isaac Garner, Son of Zeus. I am, or was befor eyou interrupted, being serene. Who the hell are you?" An older male voice asked. The title thing again! Kaylee wanted to yell. She curled her hands into fists. She hated being violent so she calmed down a little. "I'm Kaylee Tucker, unclaimed," She replied. "I'm sorry for yelling, I'm just sick of this camp." She said as she sat down on one of those sticks that were around the camp fire.

She never knew who her parents were, She didn't know whether she had a God or goddess. She was defintely clueless. The twelve year old looked at the older boy. "So, how is being a son of Zeus?" She asked him. "Is it cool?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Campfire!! ((Open.))   Campfire!! ((Open.)) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 pm

The girl seemed to have calmed down, so Isaac released the energy into an arc of lightning between his fingers. "Nice to meet you Kaylee. Unclaimed... Well, there have been loads of claimings recently, maybe you'll be next." He smiled at her charmingly. but examined her at the same time. She was a little younger than him, maybe not 13 yet. The parent might not have to claim her yet. He hoped they would soon though. "It's easy to get sick of this place, especially when you've been here for a long as me. I'm totally longstanding.

Isaac sat down on the log next to her when she asked what it was like being a son of Zeus. "Yeah, it's pretty awesome. For example..." I held up his hands and allowed a bolt of lightning to flash between them, but it only lasted a second before he felt a little drained. "Gods that's tiring..." He muttered. "But yeah, I can do that. I can fly, too, but that takes me out completely after around a minute. Probably shorter now I did that major bolt." He shivered. "So that's awesome. But 'coz I'm so powerful I get monsters chasing me all over the bleedin' place. That part, I tell you, isn't awesome." He nodded in confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee Tucker

Kaylee Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Campfire!! ((Open.))   Campfire!! ((Open.)) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 am

"Nice to meet you Kaylee. Unclaimed... Well, there have been loads of claimings recently, maybe you'll be next." Issac told her with a smile as he sat next to her. She smiled back, Maybe I am going to be next.. She thought. Then she frowned, And maybe not.. She also thought. "It's easy to get sick of this place, especially when you've been here for a long as me. I'm totally longstanding." He also said. "Really? I thought the claimed demigods love it here, cause they get their cabin and.." Kaylee trailed off, wishing she said nothing. Kaylee started to sigh. When she asked him what it was like being a son of Zeus, he told her, "Yeah, it's pretty awesome. For example..." Kaylee watched in awe as he held his hands in the air and lightning flashed. She smiled, "Wicked." She replied. "Gods that's tiring..." He muttered,"But yeah, I can do that. I can fly, too, but that takes me out completely after around a minute. Probably shorter now I did that major bolt." He also said.

Kaylee nodded as she saw him shivered, "Isn't Zeus like the leader god?" She asked him as she placed her hands to her face in a thinking position as she looked at him in interest, "So that's awesome. But 'coz I'm so powerful I get monsters chasing me all over the bleedin' place. That part, I tell you, isn't awesome." He also said. Kaylee blinked, "Monsters? I get those all the time, my guardian who was a satyr died by saving me." Kaylee said in utter sadness.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Campfire!! ((Open.))   Campfire!! ((Open.)) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Hebe, Goddess of Youth, Immortality and forgiveness

Hebe sat in a peaceful chapel somewhere in Britain, smiling. Her beautiful beige flowers went perfectly with her pale gold dress. She'd made her hair dark brown and her teeth sparkling white, which was much prettier than her usual appearance. For these special occasions, she could improve her appearance. After all, she was overseeing the passage of a young lady from youth to adulthood. She was at a marriage. She leaned her head on Heracle's shoulder, and he smiled. He was so tall and strong, he towered over most other people crowded into the tiny Chapel. Hebe looked like the third prettiest, after the Bride and one girl on the Husband's side. Heracles kept glancing over at her, but the goddess just smiled and nudged him, whispering in his ear that he could go for it if he wanted. She had places to be after the service, after all. As it was, at the Reception, Heracles was chatting up the girl so the goddess span, her arms open, and when she landed she looked completely different and was in a different place.

Hebe was at Camp half-blood, back to her normal appearance. She had shorter, auburn hair and wore a brown jacket with jeans. She looked normal, as she was shorter again, and could've bee an average Camper. She peered over at the Demigods by the campfire and saw that one was a Son of Zeus but the other was one of her children. Her young child... The goddess smiled and walked proudly over, pulling ehr unexpecting daughter into a hug. "My daughter, how nice to see you! Oh, it's been at least 12 years now. At least. I saw you when you were born. Oh yes, the legal nonsense." She waved her hand and a wine jug which had a silver liquid pouring from it appeared over Kaylee's head. "I, Hebe, Goddess of yout, immortality and forgiveness, claim Kaylee Young as my daughter." She smiled. "I now grant you eternal youth as soon as you turn 18 and, as an extra, have this! She summoned a necklace with a wine jug on it. "This will turn into a sword when you will it to. Just make sure that you use it well honey. Take care now!" She turned to the Son of Zeus. "Half-brother," She said, winked, then disappeared. That was a nice claiming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campfire!! ((Open.))   Campfire!! ((Open.)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Campfire!! ((Open.))
Page 1 of 1