Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 am

Felicity was walking through the woods of Camp Half-Blood. She'd never been here before and wasn't exactly sure what would happen. Felicity didn't know of any monsters, but she still wasn't sure. She walked through the path and between the trees.

Felicity was walking through the woods to get away from the Hermes cabin. She was happy at Camp Half-Blood, but the Hermes cabin was very crowded, especially at this time of day. Felicity was still unclaimed. She didn't have a clue who she'd be claimed by. She'd heard that some other demigods had suggested who they might be claimed by to the other unclaimed, but no one had suggested anyone to Felicity. She was still a little new to camp, but she still hoped she would get claimed soon.

It was a warm day, and Felicity was dressed in her orange T-Shirt with CAMP HALF-BLOOD written across it. She had on a pair of worn out jeans. Her hair was brushed back behind her shoulders. Felicity stopped for a minute and looked around; she thought she'd heard the sound of footsteps near her. She turned around and saw nothing. She must have been imagining it, right?
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 am

Alexandra was rushing through the woods. Her brown hair flew behind her, she was looking around all the time. She held her bow and an arrow in her hand, searching for something she could hunt. It was somehow boring in the camp, she wanted a real fight again. So she had decided to go on the hunt that day.

The huntress saw no monster, and she was really angry about that. Normally she would have no problems finding a monster, but as it seemed there were not at exactly the part of the wood where she was. So after a while Alexandra got slower, but she still had bow and arrow in her hand.

Then, suddenly, she saw something orange in the woods. Alexandra hid behind a tree and tried to get past whatever was there. When she thought that she was past, she looked at what she had seen. It was a girl, wearing the orange camp t-shirt, looking in the direction where Alexandra had come from. The huntress told herself that she was stupid not to have thought of that before. Slowly she stepped to the girl. "A wonderful day, isn´t it?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Felicity looked around the woods a little more. It was a very nice day. The wind wasn't too harsh, like it had been on other days. Felicity was about to start walking again when someone appeared.
"A wonderful day, isn´t it?" said a girl who'd approched Felicity. She had a bow and arrow with her, so Felicity thought she might be a huntress, but she wasn't sure.
"Yes," Felicity replied. She started to walk towards her. "I'm Felicity, what's your name?" Felicity asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

"My name is Alexandra.", the huntress responded. She smiled at the girl. "You have also choosen a good day to wander around the woods. I cannot find any monsters here.", she said to Felicity. You could hear that she did not liked that really much. She looked around again, if she had not just missed a monster, but it really seemed not like that. Somehow she had the feeling like somebody did not want her to hunt right now. "How do you like the camp?", Alexandra suddenly asked. Then she made a move with her hand to show Felicity that could walk while they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:13 pm

"My name is Alexandra." said the girl. Alexandra mentioned how it was a good day to walk through the woods. There were no mosnters in sight. Alexandra also asked Felicity how she liked camp.
"I love it so far. Even though I'm still unlciamed." Felicity replied. Alexandra then made a motion with her hand. She was telling Felicity that they could talk while walking through the woods. Felicity smiled and kept walking.

Felicity had been in the Hermes cabin a few days ago talking to two unclaimed. But they weren't unclaimed for long! Both of the demigods had been claimed, almost at the same time. One was claimed by Nyx and the other by Hades. "Are you claimed?" Felicity decided to ask Alexadra. Since Felicity had seen two claimings, she started to wonder about other peoples' claimings.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 pm

As they walked, Felicity asked Alexandra if she had been claimed by now. She looked down at the ground, and then shook her head. "No, I have not been claimed by now. I do not know if my parent had been to busy to claim me or does not want to claim me because I am a huntress.", she said to the girl. Then she looked again at the girl. "Have you been claimed by now?", she asked, her voice in a much better mood now.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 pm

"No, I have not been claimed by now. I do not know if my parent had been to busy to claim me or does not want to claim me because I am a huntress." Alexandra replied. Then, she asked Felicity the same question.
"I'm not claimed either." Felicity said. She frowned. "I don't see why your parent wouldn't claim you just because your a huntress." Felicity said. "I'm assuming that they're just busy at the moment." They kept walking up the path. Felicity found it a little strange to be unclaimed. For all she knew, Felicity could be walking with her half-sister right now and they wouldn't even know it. And who knows? Its possible that they were sisters. But, they'd find out if that were true sooner or later. Everyone gets claimed eventually. "So... how long have you been at camp? I've only been here for a few weeks." Felicity said.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Alexandra looked at Felicity thankfully. She was glad that somebody tried to forget her bad thought. Then the girl asked her how long she was at the camp. She thinked for a moment, trying to remember. It was hard to think of time when you knew that you can live forever when you are not killed. "I think it is nearly a month or so.", she said to Felicity. Now she knew why she really wanted to hunt again. She missed that. "What do you know about hunters?", she then asked Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Alexandra told Felicity that she'd been at camp a month or so. Then, she asked Felicity what she knew about the hunters.
"Well, I know that its a group that Artemis is in charge of. Its a girls-only group, though. And when someone joins, they become immortal, but they can be killed in battle. That's pretty much it." Felicity replied. "It sounds like it would be fun to join, but I'm not really sure I will. And I don't know if its that easy." Felicity didn't know much more about the hunters. Something would probably come to mind later.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Alexandra listened what Felicita told her and smiled. She thought it was good that she somehow liked hunters. "You are right, it is not that easy to join. You have to be a maiden and you should not be older than 18. You are also not allowed to love ever. But for this you get immortality, good archery abilities, also good hunting abilities and a new family.", she said to the girl. Then she looked through the wood, it seemed like her thoughts were far away. "It is fun, but you also have to know that it is not easy to be a huntress. I myself try to find out if the stories the others had told me are true.", she told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Alexandra told Felicity a little more about the hunters. Felicity listened carefully.
"You are right, it is not that easy to join. You have to be a maiden and you should not be older than 18. You are also not allowed to love ever. But for this you get immortality, good archery abilities, also good hunting abilities and a new family."
Felicity thought that the life of a hunter would be very exciting... and long. Felicity smiled at the fact that the hunters have good archery skills and immorality. Even though she might not get the chance anyway, Felicity decided that she will not join the hunters. It sounded really cool, but she liked living here, at Camp Half-Blood. Even in the Hermes cabin. She knew that she'd be able to get away from the cabin when she was claimed. That is, if she's not a child of Hermes.

"So, where are you from?" Felicity asked Alexandra. It was another thing that Felicity had started to ask people. She'd met demigods from all over the United States. It was amazing how no matter how different everyone at camp was, they're all similar is a way. And, they're all related in a way as well.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Alexandra was really surprised by the next question of the girl. Nobody had asked her before where she came from. "I come from New York, together with the person I called father, even if he was not at home very often.", she told Felicity. She asked herself if this man was worried that she never came home again or not. She decided that she would visit him sometime. She was also sure that she could not answer if the girl asked her something about the person she had called mother for her first ten years. Suddenly, she asked herself why she did not called them mother and father like she had done it before. The huntress then thought that might be because she was aware of the possibility that one of those two persons was not realted to her.
"Where do you come from?", Alexandra asked fast.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Alexandra then asked Felicity where she was from.
"I was born in Missouri, but I've lived in New York for much of my life." Felicity answered. There wasn't much to talk about with that subject. Felicity looked around the woods. They were starting to get very far away from camp.
"Should we head back?" Felicity asked Alexandra. All of a sudden, Felicity heard this deep, growling noise. Felicity stopped. She had a basic sword with her, but it wouldn't do much good against a monster.
"Did you hear that?" Felicity asked. Then, a small-ish sized hellhound leaped out from behind a tree! It started to charge towards them! Felicity moved backwards. She swung her sword and hit the monster. He bounced back but then jumped right back up again.
"Oh no!" Felicity said. She'd never fought a real monster before, so this was quite likely a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Alexandra found it interesting that there seemed to be a lot of demi-gods from New York, but somehow there were not many who knew each other. It was like that in a big city, she thought. She had always hated it to live in New York, but she could do nothing against it. Then she also suddenly heared the growling and turned into the direction, her hand moving to her bow and an arrow.

Somehow the monster seemed to be faster than the huntress. She cursed a little bit, while Felicity started to attack the monster. But it seemed like the hellhound had no harm. By the time the monster stood up, Alexandra was already aiming her arrow at it. She had to walk a step to the side, because Felicity was standing in her way. But now she was not standing really good any more. So she shot the arrow at the leg of the hellhound so that he would not concentrate on the girl anymore. "Get away!", she shouted to Felicity while she took the next arrow with highspeed.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Alexandra shot an arrow at the hellhound, hitting its leg. Felicity hit it again with her sword, making him step back. Felicity had been told that she was good at sword-fighting, so she thought she would be OK.

Felicity swung again as the hellhound leaped at her. Felicity fell to the ground with bleeding scratches. She stood up again and gave another powerful swing... too bad it missed. The monster flew at the sword, knocking it out of Felicity's hands. She ran to get it and hoped that Alexandra could hit him again with an arrow.

((Sorry this is so short!))
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Alexandra was worried as the monster pushed the sword out of the hand of Felicity. But she coud shoot really good at the hellhound. She let the arrow fly, aiming at his head. For a moment, the huntress had the feeling like everything went slower. She watched as the arrow finally hit the hound between its eyes.

The hellhound had tried to jump at Felicity, so it dissolved in the middle of the air. Alexandra was glad that nothing had happened to the girl. She went to her. "Maybe the next time we fight against a monster, we both should have trained sword fighting a little bit harder.", she said to the girl and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Felicity had retrieved her sword, but Alexandra had already killed the monster.
"Maybe the next time we fight against a monster, we both should have trained sword fighting a little bit harder." Alexandra said with a smile.
"I agree," Felicity said, also smiling. "That was the first time I've ever really fought a monster. Even though you're the one who killed it. Great job, by the way!" Felicity picked up her sword and started to head back to camp. She then invited Alexandra to come with her by a motion with her hand. Felicity's heart was still beating very fast. The hellhound had made quite a surprise attack. Felicity was no longer bleeding, but she still had scratches across her arms. She realized that they weren't as severe as she thought they were.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Admin
Isaac Garner

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:01 pm

Apollo

Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto. Apollo was four days old when he demanded a bow and arrows. Hephaestus created them for him. He immediately went in pursuit of the serpent that Hera sent to torment his mother, Leto. The serpent, Python , sought refuge at Dephi. But Apollo followed it into the shrine of the Oracle of Mother Earth and killed him. Gaia was of course furious with the defilement of her shrine. Yet after Apollo was purified for his crime in Crete, he learned the art of prophecy (perhaps from Pan, the goat-legged god of flock and herd). In any case, he took over the Oracle at Dephi and became closely associated with the art of prophecy since. Almost all seers soon claimed to have been either taught of fathered by him. He drives his Sun Chariot, but only ever West. It can be in any shape or form he wants.

Now, Apollo was driving his Chariot (in the shape of a Bugati Veron) across the skies. He looked down as he did so and noticed Camp Half-Blood. He flew past it, but then thought to himself, Hey, I might have a kid down there! So he flew across the sky for a bit, debating wih himself wether he had met any good Mortals throughout the past years and remembered a couple, so he put the Chariot into Auto pilot and zipped down to Camp Half-Blood to claim whatever child he had there.

When he arrived, he was in normal human form, and a couple of girls giggled. Forcing himself not to flirt, he strode into the Woods, sensing his own prescence. Swiftly, he walked a little way before seeing the girl whom he had... spawned. She was walking back to Camp, so Apollo jumped out on her and said:

My little Daughter,
I claim you Felicity,
Because you're awesome.

With that, he made his symbol, the Sun, appear above her head and gave her the gift. He said, "This is yours, Felicity Chance, Daughter of Apollo." With that, he clicked his fingers and practically erupted into light before diasappearing, and allowing the symbol to drift away in the breeze.

(Congrats Felicity!)
Back to top Go down
https://doorsofdeath.forummotion.com
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Alexandra smiled at Felicity. "Thanks. You also did a great job.", she said to the girl. Then they both went back to the camp. The huntress was really happy now that she had a chance to kill a monster. Then suddenly a god appeared. Alexandra nodded to him, because she knew who he was. Every huntress knew Apollo. Then she watched as he claimed Felicity. As the god disappeared, Alexandra laid her arms smiling around the girl. "Congratulation, Felicity.", she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 pm

((Thanks, guys! This is awesome! XD))

Alexandra was just saying how Felicity also did a great job when something happened. One of the gods appeared in front of Felicity. He'd claimed her! Felicity was a daughter of Apollo! He gave her a magic item, too. Felicity smiled. Right as she was about to say something, Apollo dissapeared. Felicity turned to Alexandra again.
"Congratulation, Felicity." Alexandra said, putting her arms around Felicity.
"Thanks!" Felicity said. Her magic item looked like a pendant. It was shaped like the sun. When Felicity touched the sun part of it, it sprung into a gold-colored sword! "Wow!" Felicity said. She touched the sun symbol on the bottom of the sword and it transformed back into a pendant. "This is amazing!" Felicity said. "Should we start heading back to camp now?" Felicity asked Alexandra. It was getting a little late and starting to get dark. Also, Felicity needed to start packing.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Alexandra nodded as she looked into the sky. "Yeah, we should go now. Maybe we can manage to get you to your new cabin before we can eat.", she said to Felicity. Maybe there is really hope that I will be claimed soon. I mean, I have seen an claiming now. Maybe the next one will be mine., she thought and smiled. But then she thought about something. "I wonder why he had given you an sword, and not an bow.", she said to Felicity. But then she said happily:"But it is not that important. I am sure you will be great the first time you try archery. And soon you are ready for a little competition with me.", she said, happiness in her voice. It was not funny always to fight against the same people. even if it was archery. Then, slowly, she could see the camp. "Come.", she said and took Felicity´s hand. Then she started to run.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 pm

As they started to walk back to camp, Alexandra gave a very good point.
"I wonder why he had given you an sword, and not an bow." she said. Felicity wondered that, too. Then, Alexandra said that that wasn't important, and that Felicity would probably be good at archery next time she tried. Felicity nodded to that.
"Yep. And who knows? Maybe this pendant has modes! It can be a bow sometimes and a sword others!" Then she laughed. She was joking about that, afterall. She loved her golden sword a lot. And, archery was probably her strength now. She'd always been pretty good at sword-fighting. Another thing was that the golden sword felt so... light. It was very easy to handle.
"Come." Alexandra said, taking Felicity's hand. Alexandra started to run, so Felicity did the same. They were almost back to the camp.

On their way back, Felicity thought about the unclaimed demigods. Alexandra was one of them. She was a huntress, so she might not be in Hermes, but maybe Artemis.
"Alexandra, are you staying in the Hermes or Artemis cabin? Felicity wondered. They were still running through the woods, almost back to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Alexandra looked at Felicity while she was running. She was sure that she would not hit an tree. "I stay at the Artemis cabin. I have thought when I have the possibility to have a cabin on my own, I prefer it. I have heared that the Hermes cabin is really full.", she said to the girl. Then, she did not really took care of anything than her thoughts, and suddenly she hit an tree. It was the last one before they reached the cabins. "Oh.", she said, holding the left site of her face, because it hurted really much. She stood there for some seconds, then finally managed to go further. She took her hand away from her face, it was red. "Next time I look again where I go.", she said to Felicity, shaking her head. Then they stepped to the cabins. "Should I help you get your stuff into the Apollo cabin?", she asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:44 pm

After Alexandra told Felicity that she stays at the Artemis cabin, she ran into a tree! Felicity put her hands over her mouth.
"Oh, are you OK?" Felicity asked. She hoped that Alexandra wasn't hurt. Felicity had gotten hurt by the hellhound, but the scratches were starting to disappear.
"Next time I look again where I go." Alexandra said. "Should I help you get your stuff into the Apollo cabin?" Felicity smiled.
"Sure, I'd like the help." Felicity said. Felicity walked up the stairs of the Hermes cabin.

((Sorry this is so short! How about we continue this in the Apollo cabin section?))
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar

Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:59 pm

(yeah. lets continue there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))   Walking through the Woods ((OPEN)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking through the Woods ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next