Doors of Death RPG
To: All Members of this site
- Please login in to view further - This includes your Username and Password. Your username will be changed (if not already what you want it to be) By Admin's to Fit your character's name, So do not worry about that.
- Or register now, By simply clicking the 'Register' button, and joining our site, send one of our sites Mod's (Lexie Greene, Isaac Garner) Your character sheet by posting it in the CREATE forum!
- Oh and don't forget to read over our rules etc.
- One last thing! Have a great time here on Doors of Death! Happy roleplaying!

Doors of Death RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doors of Death RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Emily Ford walked up the large hill towards the tree at the top. It was quite a normal site to see a teenager walking up the hill with a few battle scars or weapons, so no passersby stopped to question why a fourteen year old girl was walking up with a sword and dagger strapped to her waist and a bow on her back. Of course there weren’t really any passersby since the hill was in the middle of nowhere. She glanced down behind her to wave at the car that was just about to set off back to normality, a place she didn’t think she’d ever be able to get back to. The car honked its horn once, the driver waved and then set off and Emily finished her journey to the top of the tree.

As she reached it a fault line seemed to shiver and then she could see everything. Campers scurrying around, cabins, the mess hall, the amphitheatre, what looked like a blacksmiths, a climbing wall with lava running down the side of it, everything you could think of was there really. She watched camp for a while, not knowing whether she was supposed to go down herself or just wait until somebody saw her or came to get her.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 am

Felicity had been walking around camp today. Felicity wasn't very busy since her lessons for today. She had her golden-colored sun-shaped pendant on. If she needed to, she would be able to defend herself. Felicity also brought a bow-and-arrow since archery was more her strenghth. As she was walking up Half-Blood Hill, she saw someone standing there. She looked like she was new, but Felicity wasn't sure. Felicity walked over to her.
"Hi," Felicity said. "I'm Felicity Chance. Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Emily was snapped out of her indecisiveness as a voice in front of her brought her back to reality. "Hi. I'm Felicity Chance. Are you new here?" The girl in front of her said. Emily smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Im new...Is this camp Halfblood then?" She asked as she absentmindedly figited with her sword. She had had it since her sixth birthday, that was when all the training had started. She smiled at the girl, studying her trying to find her weaknessess. Her father had always said to memorise everyone by looks and determine their weaknessess. "Oh...I didn't introduce myself...Im Emily Ford."

((sorry...its a major fail...My muse doesn't like me at the moment...XD))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 pm

The girl introduced herself as Emily Ford.
"Nice to meet you," Felicity said, holding out her hand. "Yes, this is Camp Half-Blood." Emily had asked if this was Camp Half-Blood as well. Emily had a sword with her, so she obviously knew why she was at camp. To train to survive in the real world.
"So... have you been claimed?" Felicity asked. It was sort of a stupid question. Felicity didn't know of many demigods who got claimed before coming to Camp Half-Blood. She assumed that some did, but hadn't met any yet.

((I know what you mean, same here! XD))
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Emily smiled, but shook her head. "Nope...Im Unclaimed... What about you?" She asked, wondering if it was unusual to be unclaimed. She was also wondering if it was unusual to know about halfbloods and such before actually coming to camp, she shrugged to herself and shook Felicity's hand. She glanced at the tree that had a golden fleece on it and a dragon curled around it. She wondered what the dragon would do if she went near it, it was obviously gaurding the fleece, why was just another question she had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Emily told Felicity that she was unclaimed, then asked if Felicity was. Felicity smiled.
"No, I'm a daughter of Apollo." Felicity said, shaking Emily's hand. Felicity lightly touched her sunshine pendant. "This was a gift from my father when he claimed me." She said. "When I touch the middle of it, it transforms into a sword." Felicity wasn't trying to brag, but she wanted to show Emily and example of what a magic item was. She touched the middle of the pendant and it sprung into a long, golden sword. Then, Felicity touched the same symbol that was on the bottom of the sword and it shrunk back down into a pendant. "You'll most likely get some kind of magic item when you're claimed."
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Jealousy ran through her as she glanced at the pendant but she tried not to make it visible, thinking to herself, You'll be claimed soon...soon...You'll know who you are soon enough... She thought that over and over until the urge to scream went. She forced the smile back on her face, though it didn't reach her eyes. "Cool...Ermmm... Sooo where will I be staying?" She asked, changing the subject quickly.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Felicity smiled. Emily asked where she'd be staying.
"The Hermes cabin, for now." Felicity said. She looked around the top of the hill. She saw a few more campers leave their cabins. Then, Felicity turned around and started to walk down the hill. "Come on, I'll show you where it is." She said to Emily. Felicity glanced over at Cabin 11, where she'd take Emily.

((Yea... really, really short. Sorry! XD))
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 pm

"Okayy...." Emily muttered, grabbing her suitcase and dragging it behind her, hoping to the gods that it wouldn't get stuck in the grass. "Ermm....How many people stay in the Hermes cabin?" She asked Felicity for something to break the silence. She was really curious about the camp, but didn't know what she could or couldn't ask, so she just kept to the simpler questions. "And how come they just don't stay in the others?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 am

"Ermm....How many people stay in the Hermes cabin?" Emily asked. "And how come they just don't stay in the others?"
Felicity thought about that. She was still a little new to Camp Half-Blood herself.
"Well... uh... the Hermes cabin is the most... crowded cabin here." Felicity started. "The unclaimed don't stay in the others because Hermes is... I guess the god of travlers and lets everyone stay in his cabin... not really sure about that, though." Felicity wanted to answer the newbie's question, but she wanted to answer it correctly. "Ask the other unlcaimed if you want to be sure..." Felicity said. She felt so stupid having been asked a question and not knowing the answer. Giving the wrong answer to a newbie wasn't helping her at all.
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Emily frowned and nodded, but didn't say anything else for a moment. "Okayyy....Umm...So how long have you been at camp? Im trying to get an idea of how long it'll be until I get claimed..." She finally said. She knew it would probably be a long time until she got claimed, but that was okay...

((gahh...Its really short, but i have to go... Sorry! XD))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 am

Emily asked how long Felicity had been at camp.
"Well... I'd say probably around 3 weeks. I'm not exactly sure." Felicity said. She found it strange that she hadn't been keeping track of how long she'd been here. Emily also wondered how long it might be until she was claimed. "That depends," Felicity began. "Sometimes your olympian parent doesn't have time to claim you right away. It could be a while." Felicity didn't want to scare the newbie. She didn't want to make her think that she was going to be here a long time before she got claimed. Felicity got claimed pretty quickly. Almost everyone that she knows here also got claimed quickly as well.
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Emily's jaw tightened visibly as she gritted her teeth. So she was going to have to wait even longer to find out who she really was...well that just.. "sucks." She finished the thought outloud, muttering it so it could just be heard. "Errmmm...Sooo..Which cabins the Hermes one?" She asked as she came into the cabin area. It was obvious that it was once a U shape but had been added onto, some of the cabins were obviously newer. She looked at the most normal cabin, it was a plain camping one, but all the others had been personalised, some with the gods signs and some with other decorations. "Im guessing its the normal looking one?" She asked, sounding defeated. It sounded kinda noisy in there and she plucked her dagger from her sheath and held it so its blade was hidden up the sleeve of her hoody. That way if anyone tried anything she could easilly fight back.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Chance

Felicity Chance

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm

((Soooorry I haven't replied! Didn't notice this... hehe.))

Felicity and Emily walked a little more. Emily then asked which cabin was Hermes'.
"Cabin 11." Felicity said, glancing up at the cabin. "This one." She pointed to it. Felicity smiled and turned back to Emily. She looked a little discouraged about not being claimed, but Felicity could've been wrong. "Hey," Felicity said. "Don't worry, you'll be claimed before you know it!" Felicity tried to reassure the newbie, though she wasn't sure if that would help. Felicity, afterall, didn't know too much about claimings and how often they happened. For the claimings she'd witnessed, they people who'd been claimed were mostly newbies. Felicity hoped she was giving the right information to Emily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))   Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the red head ((Open... XD))
Page 1 of 1